Beauty and the Beast (looking for a beast)

Started by Sao, February 03, 2012, 12:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

Story:

He killed her father (or her whole family) . She went after him for revenge. Of course he would easily catch her. However, he didn't kill her, he kept him with her for some reasons. And during the time she stayed with him, a lot mature things happened. She wanted to run but she couldn't, she had to revenge.
Eventually he fell in love with her and she fell in love with him. But he was an evil and he didn't want to change. She had to kill him, now it wasn't her personal revenge any more but for the sake of other people.

More about the story:

- It can be a fantasy story, still the Beast now isn't a real beast but an evil person, enjoy killing and hurting other people. Or at least he looked more like human than animal.
- I hope it could be like the original story: a prince and a normal girl. But we can discuss.
- Advance here doesn't mean length, it means how much you get into the story, how much you know your character and how much creativity you put into it.
- I don't really care about length, but at least a paragraph, 5+ sentences, and "He kisses her." isn't a sentence in my opinion.
- For the mature stuff: violence, sexual...fell free with them. I do have some limits for the sexual details, but in this story I'll take the risk, I want to feel scared. Still, if your character hurt mine, he can break her arm but please don't rip it off. I would like to have her in one piece. In short, give her the kind of wounds that can heal.
- The ending, if this ever comes to end, would be tragic. One of them would die, or both, or they would live but not together. Please, make me cry.

What I need

- Someone takes this serious, don't run away after one or two posts.
- Please live with your character, feel what he feels and express it in your writing.
- Help me with the plot, don't ask me why your character loves mine, he's yours! If you really are into him, you'll know.
- Post at least one a week, or inform me you can't post for that week, I need to keep in touch. And don't be afraid with OOC chatting, believe me or not it does help the story move.
- Despite the sexuality, I would prefer more of the mindset of the characters: how he thinks and how she thinks. Whether he would rape her at the first time he sees her, or keep her a virgin still the end of the story is depend on how we develop the story, pm me to discuss.