News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for pets(Edited)

Started by thewhitedusk, September 18, 2009, 03:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewhitedusk

Looking for some good old puppy play, preferibly NC with some bestiality in it.  It would also be a possible body mod/ mind TF as the person adjusted to their new life, such as different things done to nails, teeth, obedience tapes and videos, etc etc, all that could be worked out.  I could play either male or female master/owner, would prefer female, which can be a herm, and looking for a female character as the "pet".

I am updating this to encompass more then just puppy.  Could be dehumanized/degraded into any sort of animal, along with body mods/alterations if desired.  Some examples could be cows, horses, pigs, snakes.  Just really looking to degrade them into nothing more then a lowly animal and used both by the woman and other animals.

PM Me with an idea if interested, or post your idea in here

Transgirlenstein

I would be interested in playing the puppy.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

thewhitedusk

edited and added more possibilities

Kanrya

im up for anything really im bored right now so anything sounds good to me

Doomsday

Drop me a PM, I'd like to hear your extended thoughts on this idea.

DarklingAlice

This sounds amazingly fun. NC and body modification? Sign me up! If you still have any slots that is. If you are still looking, shoot me a PM.
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Decrepitdan

I would like to express my interest here as well.

Rayne Bluestone

like decrepitdan going to express great interest here as well.

thewhitedusk

wow, soo many interested lol.  Alright, how bout those interested PM me with ideas