Ouran Rp?

Started by Xenphir, April 07, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Quote from: Xenphir on April 09, 2014, 12:36:35 PM
Hmm I think I'll leave president and vice open, and be the adorable host. Though, he'll be more realistic than honey. :3

I shall get to making that now o 3o

Are we allowed to use real life pics of the our characters??

Xenphir

That is actually required. It is based off of an anime but I want it to be a bit more realistic :3

Usani

Quote from: Xenphir on April 09, 2014, 12:41:43 PM
That is actually required. It is based off of an anime but I want it to be a bit more realistic :3

Awesome, Rogue and I already found our pic for the twins and I just need to find a pic for my student character.

Xenphir

oh your having two? o-o I'm also not sure if I want to put a two-character limit. Since I"m capping the number of players at 25 (Unless it somehow turns into a big group which I doubt) Maybe I'll just say you can only have one host character and one honor character, so that you cannot have two hosts or two honor students.

Or should it be you can only have one host or honor? hmm...

Also, the name, I don't want to take Ouran. Is Fleur Luxe Private University okay? It means Flower Luxury in French and I planned on making it focus around the beauty of the school's gardens since it will be a ways from the city o 3o

Usani

Quote from: Xenphir on April 09, 2014, 12:58:37 PM
oh your having two? o-o I'm also not sure if I want to put a two-character limit. Since I"m capping the number of players at 25 (Unless it somehow turns into a big group which I doubt) Maybe I'll just say you can only have one host character and one honor character, so that you cannot have two hosts or two honor students.

Or should it be you can only have one host or honor? hmm...

Also, the name, I don't want to take Ouran. Is Fleur Luxe Private University okay? It means Flower Luxury in French and I planned on making it focus around the beauty of the school's gardens since it will be a ways from the city o 3o

Yeah, I mean before I said I planned on playing a lesbian student and then you mentioned the one lesbian host having a twin sister so thats why I decided to play both.  And I really like the name, very beautiful.

Xenphir

Alright :3 I'll make the OOC thread and you guys can plop there if you like or we can continue discussing it here o-o

Usani

Quote from: Xenphir on April 09, 2014, 01:10:31 PM
Alright :3 I'll make the OOC thread and you guys can plop there if you like or we can continue discussing it here o-o

Alright.  I think the OOC would be better, it'll help keep things organized.

Xenphir

I'm not good at making posts pretty.... but here x.x https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201152.0

If it goes into a big group I'll make them prettier. xD

Izaya Orihara

Curious. Think I'll be hanging around.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Xenphir

All of is done being made, go check it out :D

Usani

Awesome!  Gonna start working on my character sheets now!  :D

Xenphir

Xenphir

The host club is in need of a vice president if anyone else would like the part.

TeacupTwink

Is this still recruiting? >>

Xenphir

Quite. Though two of our members out of three are busy, and one last I checked was deciding what to do with the twins since someone else had to leave :o

TeacupTwink

I would love the vice pres role.  :-) I can make a profile if you'll have me. I think perhaps once I join and the others come back to life more people will come in. Who knows? I can also make a client since.... you seem to be lacking in that department.

MaverickKane

>:) Heehee...yay someone for Daisuke to harass...entertain. Maybe... Might be able to jump back in to one game for a little while.

Xenphir

I'd love to have you Teacup :o Feel free to make a character and go on posting. I'll join back in when I can as well. :o

TeacupTwink

This rp will have a lot of my attention, since the only other rp I am in is Presidio.

MaverickKane

Quote from: TeacupTwink on May 08, 2014, 10:30:09 PM
This rp will have a lot of my attention, since the only other rp I am in is Presidio.

thats cool.

TeacupTwink

Sorry for the wait, I've been renovating at my parent's home. x_X Guilt tripping bitches.

MaverickKane

Quote from: TeacupTwink on May 10, 2014, 09:36:21 PM
Sorry for the wait, I've been renovating at my parent's home. x_X Guilt tripping bitches.

Hi, lol I know how that goes.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Kremsonbryar on May 10, 2014, 09:58:26 PM
Hi, lol I know how that goes.

I'll get them up as soon as I can but, I can't say  that'll be tonight exactly...

MaverickKane

Quote from: TeacupTwink on May 10, 2014, 10:04:19 PM
I'll get them up as soon as I can but, I can't say  that'll be tonight exactly...

No rush

Xenphir