Would you love me if you knew the truth? (m for f)

Started by jacobjon, September 03, 2013, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

For the last two years, his village and all of the nearby ones have been harassed by a brutal warlord. Their crops are seized and anyone who shows the slightest hint of resistance is put to death. A year ago, his wife tried to protect their home as it was put to the torch while he was away. He found her dead by the burned remains of their home and was forced to start his life over.

What none of the villagers realize is that their tormentor is a young woman who has spent her life learning the art of war. She has known nothing else. Unfortunately for her, some of her men are becoming restless under her leadership. There is a coup and she is badly wounded, but manages to escape into the night. She passes out from her wounds, only to be discovered by my character, the man who lost his wife to her. In desperate need of medical attention, she lies about who she is, claiming that she is a victim of the warlord. My character sees her as a kindred spirit in that regard and takes her home. As she slowly recovers, she sees firsthand the lives of the people she robbed and killed and finds herself developing feelings for the man who is caring for her. Can any relationship withstand such a lie?
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O