iTunes

Started by jouzinka, December 24, 2010, 01:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jouzinka

OK, so... my favorite vocalist just published an album on iTunes, which is seriously a hit under the belt for me as I don't have iTunes.  XD

Yes, it's easy to get them, I know, BUT I'm getting confused from what I read. I managed to google that if I purchase music throug iTunes, the music will *only* play in the computer it's been purchased from and downloaded to and associated/synchronized media, such as iPod, iPad, iPhone...

Could someone please confirm or refute this from their own experience?

Needless to say, I don't have neither iPod, iPad nor iPhone... :'(  So if I purchase the album, I need to be able to copy it to my microSD card for my telephone and grab into SonicStage and transfer on my Sony mp3.  :-\
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kye

If push comes to shove you can burn the music to a cd, then rerip it from the cd into another program such as Windows Media Player etc I think. 

jouzinka

Wow, thanks, girls. :)

Magma1519

Quote from: Kyrsa on December 24, 2010, 02:10:13 PM
If push comes to shove you can burn the music to a cd, then rerip it from the cd into another program such as Windows Media Player etc I think.

I can confirm that. I have burned several already and reripped into my Windows Media Player where my MP3 player syncs.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Callie Del Noire

I synched my library over all my computers and players through iTunes "home Sharing" feature. No muss no fuss. Backed upped and spread among them to protect against loss.

jouzinka

Thanks, people, I'll see how it works for me. ;)