The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

has forgotten how clever I can be with my hands too
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

Would be so wrong in that assumption as I've forgotten nothing, especially one thing. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

has made me very curious... What one thing?!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

leelan

Makes me wish my shower had a door instead of a curtain...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Skadii

Makes me want to see more of her

Grainne

Makes me break out in a good sweat...
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

MiaFire

-

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Dahling

MiaFire

Has probably lured so many with that shiny apple.
-

Lycana

Makes me curious why she has a sheet... Is she doing laundry??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Skadii

Grainne

*grins* Looks mighty...tasty.  ;)

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Gave me something to possibly look forward to tonight.

Bloody Rose

He is too alone in that beach

Lycana

Makes me want to get a closer view of that tattoo >.>
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Insanityenviesme

is pretty enough to compete with a scarlet moon!
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Has been on more regularly, yay.
-

Insanityenviesme

is celebrating for all the wrong reasons :P
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Should enlighten me to what I'm celebrating then. :P
-

Berek

was sweet celebrating my birthday yesterday *hugs n kisses*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

Is a year older today and still very handsome for it. -winks and kisses-
-

leelan

Reminds me of Mortal Kombat for some reason...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-