what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

I'm wearing a black dress with a white stylized floral pattern, sleeveless with a scoop neck edged with black piping. Empire waist with a black tie. Bottom hem sports a black 3-inch band.
  ~~    ~~ 

The usual assortment of rings in garnet, diamond, white gold, and silver, along with a recently rediscovered bracelet of red garnet cabochons set in silver. Also wearing the usual steel collar.

~~    ~~ 

My hair is down loose for once, held back with a silver headband that is two wires zigzagging in and out to make diamond shapes, and each time they meet they have a white rhinestone. Shoes are brown platformed sandals, with three contrast-stitched leather bands coming in from outside and instep to meet around a wooden ring over the top of my foot.

~~ 

Also, not pictured, my iPhone with built-in camera is pretty much attached to me these days. :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Luluchuu

Black slim skin coat, black shirt, black slim pants and black boots.
((On my way to the city!))

Nico

Right now?
Light and dark blue Billabong surf shorts and a white tee.

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal grey business suit: scoop-necked silk blouse, tight knee-length skirt with slit in back, single button fitted jacket, black undies, sheer hose and black pumps

Daelen

First of all, Beguile's Mistress... Mmmm... and secondly, a checkered light and darker green hospital gown with stylized leaf patterns, busted right breast pocket, and the oversized bar code they call a hospital bracelet
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Bliss

I did a bout of laundry last night, so I'm actually wearing the same dress form the last post today. No bracelet though, and my hair is in a bun instead of being down with a hairband.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bruja

my favorite blue yoga pants and an off white scoop neck t-shirt

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress and black heels

TheLegionary

As I came back from jogging and I am going to take a shower, I am wearing socks and underwear.

Bliss

A bright green linen teeshirt with three henley-style buttons down from the squared off rough-edged scoop neck, over a cotton skirt that has a white base and a pattern of brown, tan, and olivey green ribbons/reeds/feathers from the waist downward. Black 2-inch square toed patent heels. Hair is in a bun held with a frosted clear hairstick, black elastic around my wrist in case I need it. The usual assortment of jewelery.

And a smile. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

White Shawl-Collar Skirt Suit w/open-toed pumps

TheLegionary

A greyish suit with dark shoes.

Shiri

Pink pajama top and bottoms decorated with bears and smiling monkeys. Blue fuzzy slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

White strapless shirt-waist dress with red and black print design, black sling-back open-toed pumps

Paradox

Gray wife beater, shorts, socks.

If my life were White Trash 101, I'd have an A+ right now.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lirliel

A pair of sweat-pants and a black sports-bra and white ankle-socks.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Shiri

A blue Mickey Mouse button-up top with blue jeans. XD

Sweet Innocence

Pale blue blouse, grey skirt, grey pumps, white undies
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Black shift with narrow straps, white belt, white hip-length jacket with black lapels and cuffs on 3/4 length sleeves, black, ankle-strap heels.

Sarcyn

Standard blue jeans, patchwork and colourful rugby top, my fabvourite boxers and matching socks for once!

EDIT: Sounds uber sexy Beguile

TheLegionary

Autumn52

I am wearing a Tshirt with capris pants. The shirt has a peace symbol on it and the pants are lavendar. Pretty cute!!!
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

I am wearing a T Shirt with capris pants. The shirt has a peace symbol on it and the capris are lavendar. Pretty Cute!!!
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish