News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Personal Ad (F/F/Futa)

Started by Blinkin, March 01, 2019, 04:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Myranda Miller looked once again at the computer screen before she moved the mouse to the Submit button; her sense of humor  coming to the surface for a few moments at the option to submit her profile  on a site dedicated to subs finding doms, nevermind the specific type of Dom... futenari. Then, before she could stop herself, she clicked the button and the profile was gone. Not that she couldn't delete it, but why bother? She doubted that she would get a response anyway. She wasn't, afterall, even close to a
perfect example of the other women she had seen on the site...

The Basics
Screen Name: Murrrrranda
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Divorced
State: Oregan
Seeking: A futa dom to train a inexperienced woman in the arts of sensual submission.

The Physical
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'6
Weight: 132
Cup Size: D
Measurements: 36-28-36
Additional Information: Have a belly button ring and a tattoo of a puppy on my right hip.
Are You Willing To Accept Body Alterations: Yes, to a certain extent
If Yes, Explain: Willing to accept piercings and body art as long as it's not visable while clothed, openly wear a collar and  other things are open to discussion.

The Personal
Hobbies/Interest: Reading, photography, Hiking, cuddling, long baths
Skills/Talents: Give excellent massages, loves to cook and excellent planner.
Tell Us About yourself: I am a high school teacher in constant control of a classroom full of rowdy students in need of a lover/partner who can take away that control and make me think of nothing else but servicing her cock. I'm recently divorced and have no interest in another man, but miss the feel of a cock between my lips and legs, so... here I am. Willing to relocate for the right one.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.