WhatYouMeanToMe (AAA111 and ShadowRaven4d4)

Started by AAA111, March 29, 2011, 09:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray blinked at her. "Really? I was the same way...cute bubbly little blonde girl with sparkling blue eyes, I thought I'd met an angel." he said with a chuckle. He STILL thought of her as an angel and he couldn't help feeling warm and fuzzy inside having her close after learning she had liked him.

AAA111

She smiled and giggled and nodded. "Of course..you were so charming and sweet and kind. I really liked you alot. " She smiled and quietly she said "Well I still do." She wanted to tell him so bad because she really liked him but she was really really scared of what might happen to their relationship. She did not want that to change at all.

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray chuckled and smiled. "I still like you too Alexis." he said with a soft smile, the movie drew his eyes now but his thoughts were still on her, he felt hope he might be able to approach her but was still too uncertain, he didn't want to ruin what they already had. She was his oldest and most valuable friend.

AAA111

She smiled and laughed back too though not actually sure why. She thought about this guy at school that had been asking her out for weeks but she said no because he wasn't Ray at all. She wondered if she should tell him. She got the courage and did. "There is this guy at school that has been asking me out for weeks and weeks now but I can't say yes because well" She mumbles and whispers "Hes not you." Then she buries her face in his shirt as she hides scared of what might happen now.

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray looked at Alexis, he was totally speechless now. he stutters for a moment before closing his mouth, just staring at her in surprise. Alexis wanted him, wanted HIM, she had turned someone down simply because he wasn't him! His heart was screaming with elation at the thought, his lips and throat were dry now and he licked his lips before swallowing. He became aware of her sweet scent, the beauty of her eyes, how much he loved the color of her hair, he was suddenly painfully aware of everything he liked so much about her. He wasn't sure when it happened, he had a vague memory of lifting her face so he could stare into her eyes a moment. Then he was kissing her.

AAA111

She looked at him with complete shock in her eyes. She never ever thought that he was going to kiss but he did and she loved how it felt. He made her feel so amazingly good about herself. Just then her older sister walks into the kitchen and sees them kissing. "Geez I was wondering why you two would figure out that you are a match made in heaven." She smiles and Alexis lays her head on his chest as she hides her face trying to hide the deep red color of her face.

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray cuddled Alexis close and spoke to her sister in a defiant way. "We both figured it out a while ago we just didn't know the other figured it out too." Then he lifted Alexis's face and kissed her again, he wasn't going to let a little embarrassment keep him from something he had wanted for so long. He held his lips to hers for a long time before breaking it and leaning his head against hers, lightly nuzzling her. "I'm not dreaming right?" he said softly near her ear, his voice deeper from the lower tone.

AAA111

Alexis cuddled up to Ray as she laid her head on his chest and smiled. She loved the protective hold that he had on her at the current moment. He made her feel so safe. She nodded in agreement. Her sister smiled. "Well good I'm glad you two figured it out. See ya" She says as she leaves the room. She kissed him back as she smiled. She shook her head. "No I don't think you are because I'm not either am I? " She kissed his forehead.

ShadowRaven4d4

"No, I don't think either of us is dreaming." Ray said with a light chuckle. He nuzzled her and made a growl like sound in his throat. "I still can't believe we've been watching each other all this time...not knowing the other was doing the same" he added with a smile. He turned his eyes back to the screen but his hold on her was more protective, a declaration that he had now claimed her for himself.

AAA111

She giggled and laughed as he nuzzled her neck. She smiled at him as he took that protective hold on her. It was really cute and she kind of liked it. She nodded as she looked at him. "Yeah I mean I watched you for years in your cute little bathing suit during the summer with your nice tan 6 pack body and who knew you were watching me too." She smiled back. "Now what do we do?"

ShadowRaven4d4

He chuckled at her words. "And you in your cute frilly pink bikini...I hate pink but you make it look good even to me." he said with a smile. "What we do...is make up for lost time." he said nuzzling her and kissing her cheek softly before resting his head to hers. He let out a contented sigh and a slow smile spread over his face.

AAA111

She laughed at him as he talked about her pink bikini. She smiled loving that bikini and those good 'ol days. She looks deep into his eyes as she tries to say super seriously "So what if I did have a boyfriend already?" She wants to tease him and she wait he will do.

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray couldn't help but bristle slightly at the idea and look a little afraid. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, he looked at her eyes and his expression WAS serious, her words bothered him. "If you do...I would have to back off, I am not the type who would ruin a relationship."

AAA111

She looks at him with shock in her eyes. She thought that he knew her and knew that she is not that type of girl. She immediately sits up on the couch and looks at him. "Maybe you should leave" She says clearly hurt.