Need players for fam scene :P, into live rather than threadding.

Started by SarahRP24f, March 27, 2008, 10:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahRP24f

Hey all! First ever request for RP on here. Usually I like playing with just one other person who can also play multiple characters, but lets see :P.

The Scene/Roles:
Horny cute slutty daughter (me) comes home from college on Christmas break. We're a loving and open family, including when it comes to sex. Mom and dad are exhibitionist and unashamed about sex. Mom has a particularly close relationship with daughter including a long deep history of sharing everything about their sexlives. Daughter has caught mom and dad going at it several times when she was growing up, and always found it cute that the two are so in love still and so into each other.
On returning late-night (but earlier than parents expect) from college, catches mom and dad having sex again, which leads to a lot of teasing, playful erotic conversations, mutual watching (dau watching mom and dad, mom and dad watching dau with guys/girls/both) and ultimately an invitation to mom and dad's swinger resort/sexclub.
Scene will be long, starting at home before moving to other locations :).

Main themes:
Lots of love, kissing, hugging, teasing, playful spanking, openness and cuteness, especially between mom and daughter.
Exhibitionism - comfortable but horny nudity in front of parents, and parents in front of daughter.
Swing/Group scenes.
Anything else horny as long as its loving.

Things I don't want!
Slavery
Blackmail/Forced/Coerced

If that fits anyone's tastes reply!! Also check out my intro for my ons and offs.
Muah!
Luv Sarah

Rayve13

Consider me interested, and willing to go altogether too far  ;D

Serenity Vixen

Just wondering. Would you be interesting in bringing a friend from college home? Incest itself does nothing for me, but an outsider caught up in this rather interesting scenerio could be pretty interesting for me to play, if the idea is at all interesting to you  :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Captain Maltese

The role of the exhibitionistic father would have been to my liking ;D

One question. You have not specifically mentioned anything directly incestous happening between the daughter and her parents. Do I understand it that it's not to go that far?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories