Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Ok it was bad enough when after moving in , you filled almost every wall space with large mirrors, but the amount of time you spend admiring yourself in them, when you  should be admiring me, well I just cannot take. Ask anyone who knows me, I want to be the center of attention at all times, and cannot change after all this time. So it is goodbye and I will sit your mirrors  out on the front porch, so you can pick then up tonight.

Seara

You being the center of attention would be just fine if it wasn't for the fact that you are annoying about it. You pout like a three year old and there is nothing sexy about that. You tend to do things that are gross, like pick your nose. Your dirty underwear ends up everywhere, I found a pair in an ice cream container in the freezer the other day, how the hell does that happen? I am sorry I can not deal with you any more, you are hot but my dear some times your actions are just not.

The best of luck in all your future endeavors

Proud Geek

Seara, you are great and the sex, wow. But seriously you never clean up after yourself. You have used every dish in my kitchen and I don't think any of them made it into the sink. I found a dirty plate in bed with God knows what on it. The dirty cup on the back of the toilet was to much. I'm sorry I just can't take it.

Seara

PG, I am sorry but you must be thinking of the wrong person because I would never do such things. Anyways I am breaking up with you because you never want to cuddle any more. You just want to bang and then go play on your silly computer. I need conversation and cuddles damn it!

Proud Geek

Seara I don't know what you mean. We totally cuddle, you must be thinking of your other man. This is the other thing, it's always my fault. I'm always wrong and you're always right. Don't think you can shake that fine ass of yours and I am going to come running back this time, no matter how mind blowing and earth shattering the sex is.

Breathless Intent

you are not impressed by my sexual prowess....and that's all I've got working for me. So, we're through. I want those toys back, by the way, maybe the next guy will appreciate a little more adventure in the bedroom!

BlightRaptor

Brea.... *Holds her close.* Oh my sweet Brea... it pains me to let this embrace end. Ours was the love that writers could only dream to comprehend. But even that is not enough to make it last.

It's the costumes... I'm sorry, but dagnammit, I can't be all prim and proper. I'm a dirty boy dammit! Why won't you just let me live with my hair all messy, my shirt untucked, a soda can in my work space, and the TV constantly on providing incessant background noise! I am an animal! And if leaving you is the only way to be myself, then so it must be!

*Rips his clothes off and runs into the wild*

SummerWhispers

I am sorry but there is no way I can stand another day of this....it is well known I need warmth of human skin contact....and you insist on the costume constantly...even when we are alone. I am taking off today to search for a new partner, one who enjoys the feel of a warm body next to theirs in the middle of the night....and does not mind be awaken to take care of my needs, even if it is the middle of the night and the next morning as well.

Proud Geek

Summer,

You are a beautiful woman and your appetite is insatiable. The problem is I never get any sleep. Between your needs and your feet that are like blocks of ice I can never fall asleep. I feel like a walking zombie. This just isn't going to work out.

Scott

I'm tired of the shower drain constantly being clogged with long blonde hair. I've done it so much I feel like your personal plumber. I come home from a hard day's work every day and have to snake the pipe before I can relax. I'm a man not a machine. 

LittleNekodemon

I am not just your personal fuck toy that you can order around. * smirks *  Even if at times, I like that. I have had enough of you treating me like your personal maid. I suppose to be your girlfriend not your living blow up doll.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

LilyRoseBlack23

Sorry I've realised the whole girl thing was really just me experimenting, and I'd rather be with guys

BlightRaptor

Lily, it's been a good ride, but... I need someone who can experiment. Mainly this one crazy experiment... I wanted to clone you a few times so I could have multiple Lilys at once. But nooooooo! It was "weird" and "ickyyyy" and "somewhat incessstuous." Sorry I just can't take your closed mindedness any more! *goes back to building a monster.*

Breathless Intent

I used to find your fondness for monsters intriguing. It kinda gave you this bad boy vibe that I am a sucker for. But...I saw you. The other night. In bed with that....that....Yeti! *cries and hides her face* How could you?? You said you were just "experimenting" with her and doing "research" but I know better now. You go off and enjoy your furry friend - I'm done!

LilyRoseBlack23

Sorry but I've been sleeping with your twin sister behind your back, she's a much better cook than you are

Breathless Intent

I have a twin sister and you never told me?? What kinda freak are you! I dont want you anyway! :P

Tharic

My Dearest Bre,

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, especially over a note, but I've anguished over this for hours now.

I've decided to leave you.

I know.. I know... You can't imagine a world without me, you don't believe the sun will ever rise again and you have no more faith in the 49ers.

Yes, I often have that effect on women.

I've decided to run away with this brunette I met who spends her days chasing bills and eating fru-fru food. I have such a weakness for brunettes who eat fru-fru food.

I really am sorry Bre, but I belong to her now.

It's been enjoyable, mostly.

Take care,

Tharic

PS - I left half a bottle of Anal Lube at your place. Can I get that next time I see you? *snaps* You're the best!

LilyRoseBlack23

Tharic, you're really sweet and all, but I've decided to run away with Alex Smith, quarterback for the 49ers, he's just way hotter and has way more money than you. Sorry.

SummerWhispers

Oh the past couple of days in my part of the world have been very warm and almost Summer like. So you endless talk  of football is really depressing me, and raining on my parade so to speak. I am going to take off, find a mate who will feed me almost constant need for tropical imagines and warm balmy breezes.

Mordred

Ohhh my god! You and your constant need for sun! Look at me! No, seriously.. really have a good look! Do I look like a dude that digs that yellow thing in your sky of day? Hell, I can't even truly remember what it looks like. *pauses for a moment.. suddenly very sad* It is still yellow, yes? Jeez.. would you believe I sometimes dream of it.. but in blue? *drifts..*

Ok.. but still.. this obsession with evil balls of flame way up outta reach.. yeah.. just kinda does my head in. The moon, baby! That's where it's really at. Darkness.. delicious, cool, and ohhhhh so cozy as it reaches up and caresses the soul. This thing you have for frying under that pesky over-inflated light bulb.. yep.. we can no longer be. I will miss, more than you will ever know.. waking with you.. those lovely long nights of wild pleasure.. mmmm.. and feeling your lips travel along my body. God yes, I will miss this. *leans close* And I will miss..

*grabs that upper lip in mine.. feeling a wave of insatiable craving.. as this juicy morsel is tugged deep.. a deep humming sensation sliding into the surrounding air* I will miss your succulent pleasure. Good bye, sexy girl. You will be missed.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

Like two lone ships passing in the night, so we pass and yet pass again. Never meeting, or at least it seems that way. Your love of the moon is admirable, for she is a harsh mistress, but I digress. We are too different, methinks, my dear. Much too different to ever form the bond that would be necessary for us to stay together...For, I rather enjoy the warmth of my own blood coursing through my veins, and I'm not sure I want to share that with you any longer...Call me selfish, call me proud, but I think it's time we went our separate ways...

She turns to walk away, knowing he hates to see her leave, but also knowing he enjoys watching her walk away.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Flaming

Girl, you have a too nice ass, all the boys, and even some girl, keep staring at it. You show it with pride, understandable, and smuttily. Me myself, I can't stop looking at and desiring it, and the fact that everybody can see it drives me mad. I'm too jealous for this relationship. I'll find a more anonymous girl to be mine alone.

LilyRoseBlack23

Hmph, I may be plain looking, but I'm tired of the way you look at all the hot girls, with their big asses and boobs, you only want me because no one else does, you're a pig *slaps* I'm leaving

SummerWhispers

*Sighs* all this dark and gloom, I need the bright sunny skies I tell you. I can not stand one more day of it, I have warned you but will you listen, no. So I am sure you will not be at all surprised this evening when you find me gone. It will be clear blue skies and warm tropical breezes from now on, my skin will be as soft and hot as liquid molten honey when resting out in the mid-day sun. Do you think I will find a mate for all this warm summer seasonal fun?

BadForm

I'm sorry, SummerWhispers but it's over! See, after all this time we've been together... after all that we have shared... having supported each other through the roughest of times and celebrated our greatest achievements... I've never heard of you! What was your name again?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0