Wolfy is trying to come up with new ideas..<3 (MxF, FxF, or FutaxF

Started by Wolfy, October 30, 2011, 09:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

QuoteDaytime, the time of light, of life, and of other things. This is when our story begins, the day a young man of twenty inherits a house from his estranged uncle upon his death. It seems that the large mansion was left to him in good care, with the words "I hope you enjoy it as much as I did" written as a footnote on the deed to the home. It seemed this house had been passed down for generations, with each owner being someone happy and wealthy...only...the house looked somehow frightening, almost..haunted, even in the day light. On the inside it was nice, with plush furnishings, and the fortune that his uncle had left would certainly provide a nice way to keep servants and things, but something seemed very..odd about this house, especially the way that things seemed to be moved at night, and strange visitors were constantly coming to the man's room, though these visitors were a little more than just your friendly ghost.

<3 As you can see, it's a Haunted house RP, though there is more to it than that..I imagine a ghost, yes, inhabiting the house...a ghost that is friendly enough to the inhabitants, if a little mischievious..and a ghost who helps those that live in the house be successful, if for a price.

For you see, every night, this ghost chooses someone on the staff, one of the maids, and posseses them. Or it can even make itself have a physical form, every so often on the full moon. After that, it takes it's price..sex with the owner of the home, using either it's own physical form or the possessed body of it's host, who it leaves after the act, leaving them confused and bewildered as to what happened the night before, especially when they wake up in their young master's bed.

<3 Now i say a young man, but this could be for a woman or a Futa, depending on my partner. The same goes for the Ghost and it's body possession. <3

So...would anyone like to be my...'bump in the night'?

Wolfy

Visna

ReijiTabibito

I'd be up for it, definitely.  It might be fun having a flesh-and-done character and a ghost get into a relationship...and then they can only touch each other thru a third person.

Very Cyrano de Bergerac.