NC, Force: New Contandare – The Condor Hotel, an Assassin hits his mark

Started by Balen, November 02, 2010, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balen

NC: New Contandare – The Condor Hotel, an Assassin hits his mark.

This will be a Forceful Encounter of a sexual nature for up to two other characters to play the victims. Please do not join if you do not like a rough sexual scene. You can see from the initial post the direction of the basic plot, the main character Riggs is not going to smile or ask nicely, so please bear that in mind, he is methodical rather than brutal but is no less forgiving. You will need to earn the right to walk out alive.

There will be no brutal violence or gore, just restraint, as I have no taste for violence at all.

It might become part of a larger plot line along the lines of the Sin City movie, for now I will see how our styles mesh. I am happy with either females playing female characters or males playing detailed female characters. When I say detailed, you must be able to play a female character experienced and convincingly. There is no required post size, or frequency, but please give more than one line to work with and inform me if you are going away for a time.

Consider this a trial run, and enjoy! I will be putting in some forced bondage, I want some hands on restriction, dirty talking, perhaps also mild humiliation, and if I am in the mood objects used, so indicate if you like or dislike those elements either here or over PM. If you have any suggestions by all means let me know.

You are welcome to PM me about anything. Do not expect a pure Dom character, Riggs is at best a leashed animal, he has no sense of ethics. So only respond if you are sure you like force used in sexual scenes, and to have another's will completely thrust upon you, thank you for your interest.

Please post in this thread with a basic character idea before joining below!

IC Thead - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87646.0

Katy1008

Hi. I have just read through your initial posts and the outline of Riggs' character and admit that I find it somewhat intriguing. The idea that was formulating in my head though as I read through - and before I got to you last post - was perhaps for me to play an attorney/investigator working for the District Attorney's office, assigned either to look into the operations of the drugs cartel or into the series of murders of known cartel members. The belief is that these murders are being committed by the same assassin but at the moment there is no indication of motive. Some vague details on description but not much else. I arrive at the hotel just as you are finishing your 'task' looking to try and talk to the registered occupants of the room not really knowing who they are but believing they might be able to provide some information.
My character would be a strong, independent, intelligent woman, but someone who is perhaps starting to appreciate how far out of her depth she might be... Not that she is ready to show that to anyone within either the police force or her own office. Single. Early 30's. No current attachments.  Work is essentially her life although that just seemed to happen rather than being part of any plan.
Anyway... That's where I am at the moment.  Not sure whether this fits in with your plan but if it does I can perhaps put a more complete profile together if that's what you'd like.

nikibird

Hi there! This sounds really interesting and fun!

An outline of my character would be something like this:
I would be playing a girl in her early 20s who has been caught up in the wrong crowd. Originally from a university campus a few dozen miles away, she has gone to one too many parties lately. The last one that she had gone to she had met a nice guy who promised her a fun time. Due to her drunken state, she had agreed to leave with him, only to realize that this "fun time" was a 30mile drive to the edge of the city and into a rundown building. She had been tossed into some back room and told to wait.

My character is normally a very independent hard working girl. She is decently intelligent due to her limited college experience. Inherently she is also very shy and can be afraid of losing control of a situation.
I can easily add more of a description if you think she could fit into your plan.  :P