High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina nods. "Yes, please... I hate being alone..."

RadiantMind

A text ticked in on Hina's phone from a classmate "I just saw Sieg walk over the bridge down by the river... thrice"

Queen Elsa

Hina checked her phone, saw the text, looked confused, and looked at Michael. "Someone just texted me. They said Sig is pacing on the bridge over the river."

Queen Elsa

"With the way he was acting, I think so. Come on, we'd better get down there."

JackWhite

They run together to the bridge. Both of them were worried about their friend and what he might do.

RadiantMind

He notices them from the distance, he smiles a little to himself but just keeps walking

Gavlois

((Its a bad time for me to jump in right now, so i'll wait for a new "day" before i jump back in.))
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Ok.) When they got to the bridge, Hina ran up to Sig. "Sig, why are you pacing here??"

RadiantMind

He shrugged "No one home, gym's empty, thought I'd go for a walk" He walk four more steps, stopping "52302 steps"

Queen Elsa

"Fucking Jesus Christ! You scare me half to death!"

RadiantMind

He looked at her, before moving over to her "I thought about it... for a second... but the sole thought that stopped me, would be how sad it would make you, how much you would hate me... I can't let you hate me Hina..."

Queen Elsa

Hina hugs him tightly. "Don't you scare me like that again... Please..."

RadiantMind

He hugged her back, holding her protectively "I promise"

Queen Elsa

Something finally clicked in Hina's head, and her heart. She looked up at Sig. "Sig?"

RadiantMind

He looked down, nodding "Yeah?"

Queen Elsa

Hina kissed him. "My answer is yes."

RadiantMind

He was surprised, but kissed back, holding her close in against him

(sorry guys, gotta go to bed, doctors don't want me awake no more :P)

Queen Elsa

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled at her, lifting her off the ground spinning her around a little

JackWhite

Michael just couldn't believe what had happened. No suicide attempt but Hina that pretty much told Sieg she loved him. Not what he had expected.

littledoll

(WOW I've missed so much! I feel dumb. Lol. Should I wait?)

RadiantMind

(you could swing by the party later when we get there)