What's in the MadPanda's Suggestion Box?

Started by MadPanda, September 13, 2009, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

You wanna play my skinny little half-Orc tomboy in something like stripped down Urban Arcana?  That could be arranged.   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Updated!  Yet another interesting game...although I should start a group-game suggestion box, now that I think about it.

Apocalypse World, by the incomparable Vince Baker, he who gave us Dogs in the Vineyard.  Not my normal cup of tea, but it looks both more fluid and less clunky than the re-do of Gamma World.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

This is kind of H2's fault.  He told me about Far West, way back before they even managed to get their website off the ground, and it sounded cool.  Very cool.  Very incredibly cool.  See for yourself!

http://intothefarwest.com/

Then they launched the Kickstart, and I chipped in a few bucks (enough that my Cub is getting a very odd 5th birthday present--her name will be in the acknowledgments) in anticipation of this delightful mash-up.

And then I got to thinking...because for some reason the mental image of my lil' Half-orc as a cowgirl just will not leave me the frell alone!  So without further ado, here's a slightly new paint job on a creaky, patched-up, jury-rigged old idea.

A Troubled Trail (F/F, VAN, Far West Setting)

An alternate interpretation, drawn from the wuxia/Spaghetti Western mash-up coming in December!

Trouble remains very much herself, only she's now fully human, raised as a tomboyish ranch-hand by a well-respected retired general, and has no clue of the wide-ranging importance that some very powerful people place on her young shoulders!  And then one day a wavering novice arrives at the ranch, bearing messages that send her world reeling...

Aiming for gradual girl on girl romance, with the option to go explicit at a later point.  But no whips and ropes this time, I think.

(Negotiable as to who plays which character...I have an actual plot in mind, this time!)

In Memory of Bishrook

diddywah

I could try it ... but you would have to be patient with me....ther will be times when (due to my chemo) I won't be able to post.

MadPanda

I would be delighted to work with you again, Diddywah!   ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

diddywah

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Added a couple new ideas...which are kind of recycled, but there you go  ;D

Untitled 2  (BON, m/F or m/F/F)
A little bit of Neon Genesis Evangelion aftermath, with no particular psychodrama in mind.  But!  Five years later, Shinji and Asuka get to celebrate their anniversary, and Azusa gets to play with her husband however she likes.  Perhaps Rei could be convinced to come join in?   Alternately, Ritsuko and Maya might enjoy having the poor, helpless, hapless young man for an evening.

Our Dirty Little Secret  (BON-NC?, F/f)
Stepsisters from an unfortunate union, touching base after a few years apart as one is in mid-divorce, rekindle the forbidden passion that they first found in their teens to get them through Daddy Dearest's free hand with his belt...

Prowling Cougar, Topped Puppy (BON, F/m, Furry)
A merry widow wantonly catches the attention of her stepdaughter's classmate, a shy and slender young man who responds to her attentions in a most gratifying manner.  Naughtiness and drama ensue!  There will be plot, believe it or not.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Cleanup on aisle twelve!

Old ideas removed.  Furball list taken down due to utter lack of responses.  System list removed...too unwieldy.  Two new mental-copulation additions because my evil little panda brain is going there.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Another oldie but goodie...

Unknown Armies.

I finally remembered that I'd posted my character from a (regrettably long defunct) play by post game, and after watching The Lost Room a couple of times again, I'm itching to play this one again.  More details to follow...

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Aaaaand another brilliant idea--now cross-posting everything in my one-shots wanted ad, which gets periodically updated, but putting it here so that I don't have to keep telling people to look for it over under One-Shots (it's on page 5)...and why?  Because I'm always willing to entertain the idea of turning a one-shot into something longer.   Just ask Elandra.  Or diddywah.   ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

diddywah

MadPanda

Got a couple of new mindworms to go on the list.

Untitled 3  (El Hazard)
Everybody knows that Shayla-shayla and Manami have a thing for Makoto, who only has eyes for Ifurita.  Call me mad, call me pervvy, but I suspect that the two would make a lovely couple in mutual comfort if only they could get rid of a few inhibitions.  What're the odds that, say, a certain highly mischievous little lass named Alielle might accidentally on purpose get the ball rolling?  How wrong could this possibly get?  And what happens if Alielle decides that she likes having two girlfriends who are less bitchy than Fatora?

Untitled 4 (DBZ)
This anime I know from nothing, but there's got to be a cute Saiyan gal out there someplace...and I'm usually in the mood for tomboy-and-princess yuri or shojoai...I even have the official RPG from R. Tal around somewhere, if you wanna go system.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Yet another untitled idea added to the list.  It's all Kamitora's fault, I swear!  But I've got cute futa on my mind again...

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Another idea that's been on the back burner is now on the list.  Would like to do S7S/PDQ#, since the poor lad's already written out for it, but can go freeform.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Added a few notes to the crashed starfighter pilot idea...

And although this would officially go on my 'group games' thread, I am thinking about putting it here:  Sine Nomine Publications, whose OSR stuff is being added to my already overlarge game library, has a kickstarter now running for a one-player, one-GM sandbox old-school fantasy game.  Yes, I'm a backer.  And yes, a freebie quickstart set of rules are in the mix for when this baby finally closes, as well as the char-gen chapter being available for free review now.

So there's that: a little traditional dungeoncrawling, with a few tweaks to make solo work survivable.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Been waaaaayyy too long since I updated this.  Well, here you go.

Monkeying Around (non-canon post-Aang TLAvatarverse)
Very silly, very much AU and OOC and who knows what else.  Avatar:the Last Airbender meets the Ministry of Thunder's most feared agent!

There's a legend of a stone monkey who once declared war on the heavens and was pinned under a mountain for his trouble.  In time, he won free of his prison and regained his godhood and (for the most part) behaved himself.  Which means, of course, that he remained a mischief-making, easy-going, somewhat irresponsible patron of monkeykind. 

This is not his story.

This is the story of his grandson, who followed family tradition by being kicked out of the Celestial Jade Courts to live among mortals until he could learn some manners.  It's also the story of a young woman who befriended him, the menace they battled, and some poor merchant's eternally cursed cabbages.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Liberty and Justice and All (superhero!  Be it ICONS or BASH! or Truth and Justice...f/f...probably BON)

In honor of the occasion, a naughty little project involving my two favorite flagsuited heroes, Liberty and Justice!  A little mutual rescuing from certain peril, a bit of awkward romance that will eventually (one hopes) become a solid relationship with fringe benefits.  Definitely looking for equal partnership, not mentor and sidekick.  Willing to negotiate the baddies, since a black-leather clad villain inclined to bondage is maybe too silly...but I'm solidly a Golden/Silver/Bronze age sort of Panda, not a grimdark Iron Age one.

(Full credit here goes to a certain fanfic author, dreiser, who wrote a beautiful romantic story about a genderswapped pair of Marvel Heroes, which put this idea in my head about a week and a half ago.)

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Been forgetting this thread is here! New idea, submitted for your consideration.

Bridal Candidate Number One (and Only) (Futa/F Fantasy)

Something that's been in my noggin for ages, inspired by 'Houses of the Blooded', 'The Sword, the Crown, and the Unspeakable Power', and maybe a bit of Game of Thrones flavored settings but could potentially be tweaked for sci fantasy, space opera, or steampunk. Aiming for slow burn affection and romance, with an eye toward the pair becoming each other's strongest allies.  Rating negotiable, but would prefer to keep it no harder than Bondage (initial abduction notwithstanding).

It is a regrettable fact that there is more than one way to procure a bride. The proper way to do so, of course, is to patiently negotiate an arrangement between the two Houses, exchange the traditional gifts, and so on and so forth. For those who have difficulty finding anyone willing to consider such, there is the distasteful practice of stealing one. This is customarily done by the bridegroom, acting alone, proving puissance and courage by braving the wrath of his designated in-laws-to-be by being...frankly, very foolish. And yet, there is no rule against a bridal raid being carried out on behalf of an unknowing bridegroom. Just as it is custom for some noble Houses to place their wayward or even simply surplus daughters in what are often called celibentiaries (which is to say 'celibate penitentiaries', yes?) as a means of punishment.

Which is how this particular situation came to be, and how a most unusual couple began their slow, awkward romance...

One, a youthful Heir Presumptive to a House, disinterested in any question of matrimony (which is rendered even more awkward due to certain personal particulars) arrives at the furthest of the House's estate, intent on spending a season free of Senatorial bickering in quiet study and relative solitude.

The other, an inmate of her House's celibentiary, due to jealousy and rumor rather than any iniquity, who found herself seized and carried off like so much stolen booty and delivered to the newly arrived Lord of the Manor with no explanation.

If you would know how they turn this awkward beginning to the most golden of blessed fortunes, then read on!

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Gonna shift things up a bit. I don't normally do this but sometimes the plotbunnies dig in with all twenty ikkle clawses as well as their big sharp nasty teefs. This one's not going on the master list without some extra work on the rough edges.

Three of a Kind (f/futa/futa/futa) (maybe furry?) (Light, possibly Light Exotic)

Another one you can blame on the art of kamitora! A shy lil' gal goes out with three new friends who give her a hand in decompressing...and ends up blurting out a particularly wicked fantasy of hers. Merriment ensues, because her three friends are just what she's looking for! Aiming for sweet and romantic, mostly vanilla, with emphasis on positive and friendly bonding in between the constant guilt-free fluff.  No, not much plot here, but one usually ends up developing whenever I'm not looking.

Extra points for "intoxicated Las Vegas whirlwind wedding", twincest, or (ab)use of urban fantasy elements.

In Memory of Bishrook