Angel's Search Thread [Liege looking for 1-2 roleplays]

Started by AngelsSonata, March 01, 2015, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelsSonata

Greetings one and all!

Angel here, I'm a 25 year old, literate British roleplayer who has been roleplaying for almost ten years. I have been involved in table top roelplaying, written roleplaying and have often dabbled in live action roleplaying. I enjoy writing. Both roleplays and fiction. I have a few websites in which I post my work so if you're interested in reading them then let me know.

When it comes to roleplaying, I can play both dominant roles and submissive roles though there might be times in which I am craving one more than the other. On average, I can write anywhere from a single paragraph to six paragraphs. I do tend to mirror my partners. When it comes to posting and responding, the most it can take is 2 to 3 days though that depends on my muse and how I'm feeling at a time. If I am going to be away then updates shall be posted in my signature. I would also like to point out that I only roleplay through forums.

As for my partner, I am looking for someone that is consistent. I don't ask for a post every day but at least a couple of posts a week would be greatly appreciated. I understand that real life gets in the way so sometimes delays are inevitable and can appreciate that. What I do not appreciate is waiting weeks for a post, while seeing that my partner is posting in other roleplay threads. If you are having trouble posting in the story then let me know so that we can work out a solution. If you find that you have lost interest then please let me know. Don't just up and disappear. I'm not going to say I'm squeaky clean, I've done it in the past and have worked on breaking that habit.

The last little tidbit of information that I can give you is the following: I LIKE COMMUNICATION! Just because you're not up for roleplaying, it doesn't mean you should ignore me, feel free to speak to me. I've got roleplaying partners on here that I've been sending messages to back and forth and having great conversations. I won't push you into posting. I will never push anyone into posting when they don't feel like it.

Now hopefully I haven't scared you off, listed below is everything that I enjoy in a roleplay. Now this is by no means a definitive list. If there is something you'd like to do that's not listed then feel free to suggest it. The worse that will happen is I'll say no. Simple as that.

Genres/Themes
Science fiction
Fantasy
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Zombies
Apocalypse
Alien invasions
Cross-dressing
Femdom
Forced feminisation
Adult babies and diaper loves
Sissification

Fandoms:
(A quick note about fandoms: I will only play canon characters from certain series. Anything with an * denotes a series in which I will play a canon character. Ask me about them. Also, all characters shall be of legal age.)
Anime
Ouran High School Host Club
Digimon *
Pokemon
Devil May Cry *
Outlaw Star
Ghost in the Shell *
Appleseed *
Vampire Hunter D
Sailor Moon
Is This a Zombie?
Claymore

(All plots will revolve around the universe, just not the characters)
Movies
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Wanted
Doomsday
Tekken
James Bond
Fast and Furious
Terminator
Underworld
The Last Witch Hunter

Comics/Books
Batman (Have two ideas for this though they do not involve Batman directly)
Deadpool
Iron Man
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Sherlock Holmes
Judge Dredd
Hawkeye (Both Clint Barton and Kate Bishop)

Computer Games/Tabletop Games
Warhammer 40K/Warhammer Fantasy
Warmachine/Hordes
Borderlands
Tomb Raider
Fable
Dishonoured
Gears of War
Halo
Killzone
Mass Effect
Resident Evil
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls

AngelsSonata

Original ideas

Still looking for partner!
Sissy school (Feminisation/training/cross-dressing/MxF/MxM)
This is a story that's been in my head for some time. It revolves around a young man (18-23) who is sent to a boarding school out in the middle of nowhere. The purpose of this school? To turn males into submissive feminised sissies that will be sold on to work as maids or pleasure slaves to the elite and wealthy. During the time spent at the school, my character will be put through numerous lessons ranging from toy-training, bridal training and how to be the perfect maid. Other characters include fellow students, teachers or perhaps a benefactor who takes a liking to my character, but that can be decided at a later point. We'd both be playing multiple characters in this, so I'm looking for someone who has no problem with doing so.

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY A VAMPIRE!
If they don't kill you, I just might (Romance, humour, vampires, action, possible bondage and non-con, MxF/FxF)
The vampire is a playboy socialite who has made many stupid mistakes and has received death threats from an unknown source. (In this story, the idea is that vampires are known to the world). The woman involved works for an agency that deals with taking down threats whether human or supernatural, and is tasked with protecting the vampire playboy, watching him and having to put up with everything he does while at the same time, she's trying to figure out who is sending the vampire death threats. At the same time, she's trying not to kill him herself. (Story has been written with the vampire as a male, but could easily be female.)

Transformation based ideas
Well there isn't anything else but what's on the title really. I'm looking for a roleplay in which my character is transformed. It could either be a male or female character transformed. Not necessarily in body but more mind and image, say clothing and the like. I'm hoping to get a story prepared alongside any potential partner, though one idea I would love to do is to have either a male character, or a tomboy female character trained and transformed into a proper young lady, ready for a débutante ball.

Horse Play (Non-Con/Consensual/Power play/Cross-dressing/Pony-play/MxF/FxF/MxM)

I don't really have much of an idea for this at the moment, but basically I would love to play a story in which MC is taken and turned into a pony-slave. I haven't got much else, but at the moment this is pretty much it.

The Masquerade Ball (Consensual/Crossdressing/Feminisation/MxF)

Each year the city (any city) hosts a lavish and expensive Masquerade Ball in which three hundred invites are sent out to the rich and powerful of the city, and another three hundred are auctioned to go to charity. Anyone who is anyone will be in attendance. Two friends have managed to gain a ticket each and are going together. The only difference is, the male friend will not be going in a dinner suit.
This roleplay is between the two friends and how their relationship changes from friends to lovers in the space of a week, at the night of the Ball and beyond if it goes that far. I would like to play the male in this. Any other details can be up for discussion.

The Convention (Modern/MxF/MxM/FxF/Possible cross-dressing/Feminisation/Non-Con)
My character is on his way to the biggest Anime Convention in the world. He has his tickets, hotel reservation documents and luggage. To get there as soon as possible he decides to take a plane, but unfortunately for him his luggage along with his convention tickets and hotel information are lost and sent god only knows where by the Airport. He's stuck now. He cannot return home for another three days and the airport won't allow him to change without spending out a lot of money. Now enter you're character; she is running a fashion booth at the same convention, but is short 1 model (the reason behind this could be anything) and so needs a new model. She finds my character, and discovers the problems he is facing and decides to help him. He is the right build, height and looks good enough to be her new model. She makes him an offer that he will be given a hotel suite to stay in, tickets to the convention, a decent pay for the weekend if he becomes a model. Of course what she doesn't say is that he will be modelling a lot of lolita fashion and frilly dresses. He'll find that out once he's signed the contract.
(This can be changed to meet a number of different scenarios.)

A puppet on strings (Mistress/Master X Slave, Non-Con, Transformation, Feminization, MxM, MxF, FxF)
I don't have many ideas on this other than it would involve male-to-female transformation and possible human-to-doll transformations. Basic idea is that MC runs afoul of a sorcerer,sorceress,mage,witch etc and is turned into a human puppet, and possibly into a life size puppet. Always happy to discuss this with anyone interested.

Alternate history (time-travelling, steampunk, transformation, MxF, FxF, MxM)
This is an idea I had been hoping to do for some time. MC is testing out a time travelling technology that not only transports him to the Victorian era, but also into an alternative era all together. Instead of traditional Victorian times, he/she has been transported into a world in which technology is powered by steam. During the transportation between times, the only device capable of returning him to his own time is broken, leaving MC trapped. Lost and penniless in a world not his own, MC has to figure out what to do, and whether he can get home. The opposing character is up for discussion depending on my partner's whims, but one idea would be that he/she might be a wealthy inventor, or an industrialist.

Japanese culture (crossdressing, feminisation, Lolita clothing, MxF, MxM
Based on an idea I had started on another website; my character is off to Japan (for sake of description, character is visiting father and new stepmother) for a long period of time. Landing in Tokyo, he starts off doing the normal tourist activities, looking around at the shrines, taking in the local delicacies and what-not. Into the trip, my character meets your own character who introduces mine to Japanese fashion, mainly Lolita, cosplay and crossplay. From that point on, its bye bye male clothes and hello feminine clothes.

AngelsSonata

Fandom plots!
Please note, that unless otherwise stated, all roleplays will be played with original characters.

Batman
The Mad Hatter's Alice
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm looking for someone to join me in a roleplay that throws together the Mad Hatter, and either Robin or Batgirl. In this story, the Mad Hatter is looking for his (or her if we go the OC route for the Mad Hatter) perfect Alice, someone to join him in a crime spree and help with whatever plans he might have. With the knowledge that he/she needs someone strong, resourceful and smart, the Hatter decides to target one of the caped crusader's allies with the ambition of brainwashing and transforming them into the perfect Alice. Now this story would include brainwashing, mind control, forced feminisation throughout the story though it depends on who the Hatter goes after. I'm looking for someone to play the Hatter in this story.

Star Wars
CRAVING!

I'm looking at a few ideas for Star Wars. One I would love to consider is a what-if story between Kylo Ren and Ray. The idea that Ren managed to take her to Snoke and they corrupted her to the dark side, training her as a Knight of Ren. If anyone is interested in this idea, I'm looking to play Ray in this story.

Ghost in the Shell

Welcome to Section 9 (Human to cyborg Transformation/MtF transformation/Cyberpunk/Action/Possible violence and murder)
M/C is a gifted computer hacker, though has no criminal record and has never done much to have the attention of the police or Public Security Section 9 drawn to him. He keeps himself hidden well and only hacks the computers of companies for information, never financial gain. While diving with a selected group of friends they are drawn to a company called Nova-Tech who have been carrying out murders, silencing selected people but they was never a clear reason why. Before the group could investigate and dive further an attack barrier is discovered and the four log off before it effects any of them. The next day, the hacker finds his friends were murdered and he is next. Though he tries to escape after the killers find him at work, he is caught in an explosion, presumed dead but he was saved by Kusanagi and Section 9. He awakes a few days later to find he has been placed in a cyborg's body, but of a different gender. He is offered a choice, be given a new identity or help Section 9. Well it's a no brainer for the hacker. He joins, and is placed alongside the Major for his hacking abilities.
(Of course this would be a Major x OC pairing, with myself playing the OC.)

Warmachine/Hordes

Rebirth (OC (or canon) Warcaster/Warlock of any faction x OC (or Canon) warcaster/warlock of Cryx)
Cryx are stepping up their campaign of terror on the whole of Immoren, urged on by the Dragonfather himself and sent to crush those who stand up against them. They are spreading fear, but also looking for specific minds and bodies that they can pilfer, plunder and kill and raise up to aid the cause of the Dragonfather. It is on one such battlefield that this character has met a grisly end. Defeated and struck down by the enemy, this unknown (or known) warcaster/warlock is one of the beings that the Dragonfather seeks. Brought back from the dead and reborn in a body of steel and flesh melded into an unholy union, the soul must try and fight back against those that enslave it, less it be crushed forever and broken to the perfect agent of the Dragonfather and lead the Cryxian hordes against all those that opose them. How this new warcaster of Cryx will travel depends on who trains the soul. A new corsair? As part of a covenant or as another diabolical form?

This is essentially a roleplay featuring corruption, breaking, training, murder, torture, bondage, and other kinky things that would be discussed with anyone interested in playing this. It would be along the lines of extreme and there would be a lot of pain and some weird stuff taking place. Things can be changed and taken away, but it all depends on what my partner would be interested in.

Stargate series

I've been re-watching Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis recently and the one thing I've enjoyed was the relationships built up by Daniel Jackson and Vala in the last 2 seasons of SG1 and I love the characters from Atlantis. I don't have any real pairings in mind for Atlantis, but I'd love to do an original character set in Atlantis. I was thinking perhaps a Wraith worshipper at the hands of a Wraith, or even a long lost Satedan finding Ronan and forming a new friendship and possible alliance.
With Vala and Daniel, well I think a fun roleplay can be done. Not just sex but some feelings between the two. We could include non-con, bondage, nothing extreme mind you. Well with Stargate SG1 there is so much that can be done for the plot lines.

The Warhammer 40K Universe

There are too many ideas on my mind to really focus on just a single one. PM me and we can come up with an idea, but I really want to do something using the Inquisition, the Sisters of Battle or the Elite Storm Troopers of the Imperial Guard.

AngelsSonata

Removed the Sissification roleplay from the lists.

AngelsSonata

Bumped up after almost 3 months with inactivity. Also looking for a Pony-Play game.

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

Updated with a new set of story ideas, and a change to fandom based plots.

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

All New Harlequin idea posted underneath the Batman tab.

AngelsSonata

If the title doesn't say it, I'm looking for vampires.

PM me for more details.

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

Changed a few things around.

No longer looking for vampire based roleplays, but would love to do something in the Star Wars universe.

AngelsSonata

Updated for a new Steampunk plot, and changed the layout of the posts.

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

Taken out a few old stories that I'm no longer interested in or not getting any attention from.

AngelsSonata

Looking for someone to play a vampire. See top story in original ideas!

Yes, I'm looking at another vampire story, but I want someone to play the vampire!

AngelsSonata

Updated the about me section in the opening post, while removing some stories that no longer interest me in both the Original story and Fan-based story sections.

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata