Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Cliff..
   You're always covering up the good parts... you certainly aren't sharing them with me!
I'm off to find someone that wants to share .. later babe
~M
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Strega

O Merry!

We have to stop this, you are so much hotter than me that my hands are full of 3rd degree burns!
Even though you are more than worth it.. I still need to be able to type without suffering!

Despairs

Dear Strega

Fifteen years together and the only exciting thing we have ever done is stand at the mouth of a volcano. Sex is not that appealing to me. I once asked you to go drifting with me, but you declined, choosing instead to sit at home and binge watch romance movies. You seem to never want to anything fun with me. What's the point of us being together if our lives consists of one boring fest after another. Good-bye dear. I am an adrenaline junkie and your are clearly not. So glad we never got married.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Strega

My DD,

Junkies need rehab, and I am not a rehabilitation center!
Good luck in finding someone as interesting as you.

P.S. After you left me, I went sky divining. -attaches a pic-

Lovely Complex

Strega,

I sent you to lake where we first met for a reason. This way you’ll feel how much you’ll miss me when I am gone. That time is now so, enjoy the lake and I’m sure the right guy will come along for you.

-Cliff
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

ButtercupBallet

Cliff,

I'm sorry. Our time together was brief, but I've always preferred boxers and this really is an irreconcilable difference.

-Buttercup
O/Os 5 Active RPs

Boatman

Dear sweet Buttercup,

I loved the thought of you.
My mind relished imagining your every delicious curve.
But, there is only so far you can go towards a relationship of any sort with someone invisible and intangible.

Though it breaks my heart to say so, we’re over…
The seat I left at the table for you will be filled by another.

Emptily,

Boat
History, where creative writing was born.

ButtercupBallet

Dearest Boatman,

You love the water,
But while we were together,
I never got wet.

I stand on the shore,
In my best green dress and I
Shake my fist goodbye.

The orange sash a gift and I'm keeping it,

Buttercup
O/Os 5 Active RPs

Boatman

Look, dear Buttery (oh, how I loved the idea of sliding between your slippery.. ahem) , I don't want to go on about this... or seem unreasonable in any way...

But, you didn't get wet because you were never there in the flesh.

How can anyone hope to build happiness on such illusions?

Sorry, truly sorry... but we are done.
x
Boat

ButtercupBallet

Valued Customer,

The person that you are trying to reach is unavailable. If you believe you are receiving this message in error, please check your contact and try again.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Communications Provider
O/Os 5 Active RPs

CaptainErotica

Buttercupballet,

You see! This is why things will never work out between us. I keep trying to connect with you but you are always so disconnected. And don’t get me started on your sex drive. It is like your phone line. “No longer in service”.

You and I are through.

CaptainE

Boatman

Look, I 'liked' your juicy mussels on the cookery site, and you subsequently turned up.
You kept flashing your muscles and had no discernible interest in seafood or fish pie.
Hence, I am afraid we are incompatible.
Sorry,

Boat

Merry Gentry

Dear Boat... 
     I know your real love is the sea... I'm tired of competing for your affections. 
Sorry, but I'm off to dry land.
xoxo
-m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Boatman

M,

I am sorry about going away to sea so often and having a girl in every port, or was that a port wine in every girl?
At least I didn't respond to every new introduction with 'would you like to see my bottom?'
We're done I think,

Boat

Merry Gentry

Dearest Boat,
   I feel as though I don't even know you?
later babes,
   ~M

WordSmith

Dear Merry Gentry,

Your kisses were the most succulent, affectionate kisses that I'd ever experienced in my life. You taught me the art of moving them around, exploring the very depths of what was hidden behind your perfect lips. Your words were enough to draw me in from the first time that we met, you remember? It was Friday, May 6th, 1977 in the Harvey Restaurant. You were waitressing our table, oh those were the times of when I felt closest to you.

But now, now I feel so distant from you. Your kisses, they aren't the same as when we first met. Because of it, because you are a different woman I am going to have to bid you farewell. I leave my departure with this final note, and I apologize that it had to be this way.

'Till we meet again,

WordSmith

Boatman

Dear Word,

In your novel you captured the essence of womanhood and romance so persuasively, I thought...

But, it turned I'd been fooled by your creativity.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Boat

Ariel

It’s time to make a new thread and close up this one!

Anyone who wants to make a new one can do so! :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving