"My Bestfriend is a trap!"Seeking GF for MFF game. (details inside)

Started by BlackestKnight, June 24, 2013, 03:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

Roles:

The Transformed Male -

The Bestfriend -

The Girlfriend -

Myself and Jennifer swallows were going over details for a Male-turned-woman concept and we thought it would be worthwhile if we made an addition to our roleplay script, we are looking into casting a girlfriend character for the transformed male character, to explore some interesting relationship dynamics.

In sum, we're looking to establish the following pairing;

Transformed male-to-female x Girlfriend of transformed male x Transformed male's best friend

The role of the best friend will be played by myself and jen will be our transformed male . The best friend, my character would have his own ulterior motives, mostly trying to take advantage of and capitalize off his best friend's newfound sex appeal, It would definitely be intriguing  to explore that kind of unusual relationship dynamic between the three characters, to see how the girlfriend responds to her fiance's "changes" and how she takes to seeing her fiance being exploited and forced to relinquishing her/his manhood to another man. We are interested in exploring the subject of lesbian cuckolding, as well as a few others.

All we need is someone to play as the girlfriend character to prepare our former gentleman how to be a proper lady. I don't really care what sex you are irl, as long as you are somewhat convincing for the part.

Haibane

Hello you two, this storyline certainly has some potentially interesting tensions and directions and I have to confess I'm curious about taking the GF role.

Can you tell me what caused the transformation?

I can't help but be reminded of the anime series Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl in which a boy is transformed into a girl by aliens due to his body being destroyed when their spaceship crashes to earth. The boy has a girl he really likes and the girl is fond of him, but a little shy about it. There's other female characters but also a male friend. That storyline goes down a fairly comedic route at times although there's a fair bit of faltering romance and some heartbreak too so it has all kinds of tensions worth exploring.

I have wanted to do an RP based on a Kashimashi style triangle for years but have never been given the right chance and the right players. This idea isn't quite that story but it has the same ingredients.

I'm keen to find out more.