A Dragon and Vampire Story

Started by Old Lady Willow, September 19, 2010, 12:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

If anyone's interested, I have a roleplay up called 'Fire and Ice and Darkness.' It's about a group of vampires hunting down a race of 'dragons.' They gace this species it's name because of the fact that though they look human, they have large leathery wings. The males have red wings, and have power over flame, and the females have blue wings and controle ice. Here's the link, if you want to give it a look.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82581.0

LucianLuna

I'd like to be a young vampire in your RP. He was changed last halloween. Would this be ok?

Old Lady Willow

Yes, go ahead. :) Thank you for joining!

sweetangel21

i am very sorry i put my request to join your rp in the wrong place. I would really like to join this rp but seeing how im new i would have no clue how to start.

sweetangel21

i would really like to play as an elder dragon

Old Lady Willow

*smiles* It's okay. And thank you for your interest in my thread. ^^
You may play an elder dragon, if you want. If I may make a sugestion, maybe your character could be in the forset, with Larsa and Lucian? It would give you people to interact with.

sweetangel21

okay well bear with me i may have a rough start. Okay here i go im gonna wing it

Lionura7

Omg I'm sorry, I saw the actual thread before I saw this request thread  :-[ If it's alright with you, I'd like to join (even though I posted already  :-[) and be a vampire as well.

Old Lady Willow

*smiles* It's okay. Thank you for joining!  ;D

I won't be here to answer questions for awhile. If you want to join, then go ahead. :) It's open to everyone.

sweetangel21

i'm kinda wondering what happen to this thread but i also think it would make an awesome solo rp