Interest check - Invasion Earth [EX, NC, Alien]

Started by kaz, March 05, 2012, 01:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

UPDATED

Everything you know and loved changed in one day.  A day that started normally, but then they came.  Huge spaceships that cast shadows over the biggest cities appeared in our skies.  All governments were called to surrender.  Of course they refused.  They were the first to be taken, the buildings destroyed and the people thrown into chaos.

Then the armies landed in the cities, they marched through, people raced home, praying that this was not happening.  But it was.  It was real and it was a day that would change the history of our great planet forever.

The aliens were humanoid.  Two legs, two arms and an intelligence that made our brightest look like imbeciles.  They were harsh, here for two reasons, the resources our planet held and Us.  They were used to being waited on, their previous source of slaves had long since run dry, Earth was rich in humans, slaves were plentiful.

Within the first week the major cities had been subdued.  The supreme forces had moved in the High Ranking aliens.  Standing at over 8 feet tall they towered over humans.  We were forced to serve, even the foot soldiers were entitled to slaves.  Humans were now and enslaved race.

We did not know the extent of the depravity we would face.  This race were scientists, they wanted to gather all the details about us.  Humans became guinea pigs, subjects for research. 

Men were herded up like animals, taken to camps and forced to work.

Women were used in other ways.  Their scientists wanted to see if our races were genetically compatible.  If so, could Humans be used to breed more of their sort?  Women were taken to testing centres, they were tested.

One thing the aliens had not expected was the effect Sex had on them.  It was like a drug.  The aliens became addicted to humans.  They needed sex.  The secretions of a human gave the aliens highs like nothing they had ever encountered.  The demand for slavery grew, humans were forced to procreate, to produce more.

The children were raised away from their mothers.  They were educated to revere the Aliens, to worship them.  They were brainwashed from an early age.  Taught that the Aliens were their protectors.  The younger generations began to look at the aliens as saviours, leaving those over the age of 20 to fight for freedom.

Freedom fighters formed small rebel cells.  But they weren't big enough to fight the aliens yet, moles and spies were inserted into the towns and cities.  They reported back, intelligence was gathered.  One day the rebels would fight back.

I am looking for are people who want to explore this idea.  Scientists, Aliens who crave sex.  This is very free, you can throw ideas in, come up with plots.  I have no real idea where its going to go, but I thought I would toss it out and see what response there was to it.

Ideally I would like some Aliens.  I haven't given too much away about them, that can be up to you.
This is going to be an Extreme game, with NC, BDSM and probably other nasty things (not Watersports or that sort of thing.)

If you are interest let me know.  I don't know if it will grab many, but it might.  If it grabs you let me know.  It would be fun to see if this could develop into something more....

INTERESTED PLAYERS
Sanai - Alien
Shadowfox - Alien
Muse - Alien
DTW - Alien

Kaz - Human
Meliai - Human
Miyu - Human
Helvorn - Human
Swiggy3000 - Human

THREADS
OOC

LOOKING FOR:
Alien Researchers/Scientists - to carry out studies on various humans regarding various things.
Alien Masters/Hunters - to hunt for new slaves
Alien Slavers - those who sell slaves for profit

Slaves - male, female.  From 18 years of age up. 

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Sanai

Id be more than willing to play a male alien, depending on what the aliens are like. If not, a human of either gender.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

This does sound rather fun.  I'd probably enjoy playing one of these giant alien men addicted to his own slave girl. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Meliai

I'd probably be up for playing a girlie, though I'd like a bit of clarification as to how far into Extreme territory we could be getting before I commit.

Also, just to be sure I'm understanding the timeline here right, how long ago did the invasion begin? This is the part that's throwing me off a little:
QuoteThe children were raised away from their mothers.  They were educated to revere the Aliens, to worship them.  They were brainwashed from an early age.  Taught that the Aliens were their protectors.  The younger generations began to look at the aliens as saviours, leaving those over the age of 20 to fight for freedom.

Basically I'm just trying to figure out if a 20-something girl would have grown up under the aliens' rule or if they showed up some time during her teenage years or what, since that would obviously have a large impact on the characters' backgrounds and personalities and whatnot.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Miyu

I am in Kaz, of course if you will have me ^^

helvorn

I would like to play a girl under the thumb of the alien overlords if I may be so bold.

swiggy3000

I'd be interested no matter how extreme it gets.

kaz

The invasion happened 8 years ago.  I'll work on more of an idea for this, I wasnt sure if there would be any interest.  Glad there is.  if any of you guys have any ideas regarding plots or anything drop me a PM.

I'll have some more info up over the weekend :)

Love And Submission

I'm mildly interested  but when you say Humanoid do you mean like just Green Skinned humans or like Greys?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

kaz

Its pretty much up to you guys.  I saw them as being basically humanoid in form, but with different castes or characteristics.  no reason why we cant have some with tentacles, or others with some other feature. 

I'm pretty open so if you have an idea of how you want your alien to look PM me.  This is a race that have moved from planet to planet subduing the population, using the females to bred, so it is possible that there will be a varied mix of aliens.

Any ideas PM me :)

Sanai

I wouldn't mind it being Greys (perhaps like the rikti in CoH/ the Aliens in Universe at War) (you know, greys but they aren't little 4 foot tall guys, not as tall as humans but still imposing in the case of the soldiers) My character will be soldier class.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Meliai

Thanks for the clarification Kaz!  :-)

Sadly my sci-fi inspiration folder is a bit anemic, but I've found a few images that might fit the story. I'll drop them off here untill I've got time to do a little brainstorming

The beginning of the invasion perhaps?

Most of my sci-fi stuff is super shiny high-tech future cities, but I have some warn-down/ruined cities that work be useful. Could be slums or abandoned areas where the resistance fighters hide out maybe? Some of them are probably still a bit too advanced unless the invasion happens some time in the future, but the general feel might spark some ideas. Click for full size.

This one's concept art for Blade Runner so it's got a bit of a retro feel to it but it's still great. The girl on display in particular seems fitting for this story.

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Muse

*Grins* 

I kind of like the general feel of the Martians John Carter encountered--taller than human, green skinned, four armed, with elongated faces. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

kaz

Meliai thanks for those images, they are great, given me some ideas.

The aliens could enjoy a sport of human hunting.  Certain parts of cities have been allowed to become ruins. With humans living a rough life.  Aliens go to these places when they feel the need to hunt, they look for humans to take as slaves.  Males and females are tracked, chased and captured.  I think this could be fun, we could begin the game with a hunt and put one in when new folks join or if we want to introduce new characters.

I love the idea that all the slaves begin this way.  They can be any age from 18 and upwards.  The chase is all about the fear, the aliens have weapons that will incapacitate, hurt but not seriously injure.

Again any ideas would be great.  If anyone wants to grab me on IM feel free, looking for help GMing this one. :)

Muse, they sound ideal :)

kaz

Love And Submission

So I was thinking of going with that for my Alien. Any objections?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

kaz

Ooo none at all.  I'll get character sheets out shortly and start gathering information.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: kaz on March 09, 2012, 02:33:40 AM
Its pretty much up to you guys.  I saw them as being basically humanoid in form, but with different castes or characteristics.  no reason why we cant have some with tentacles, or others with some other feature. 

I'm pretty open so if you have an idea of how you want your alien to look PM me.  This is a race that have moved from planet to planet subduing the population, using the females to bred, so it is possible that there will be a varied mix of aliens.

Any ideas PM me :)

Maybe it can be some sort of mixture of alien species. So whatever kind of alien you want to play, you can.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Meliai

Oooooh, nice choice DTW; everything is better with tentacles :D

And I agree with ShadowFox, a mixed-species organization would make sense and give all our alien players the opportunity to play whatever sort of nefarious scoundrel they prefer.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Moon Hound Hati

Interested in playing an alien, if you still need more. Preferably a Hunter, but a different role is fine too. :-)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

SanguinePuppet

I'd play a human female if you're still looking.

Caela

This sounds interesting Kaz, I'd be in as a human female!