Fairytale gone Awry - NC, Ex, Incest - closed to new characters

Started by lovelygirl, December 13, 2010, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Quote from: Vincent on January 24, 2011, 09:23:19 AM
*raises hand, looking for forest part*

Still working that out in my brain. I'm not sure yet. Seems like she's going through a lot already. I'll let you know shortly what I decide.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Xantham

Very nice -

Two questions:
1. Are you keeping the bookends of a story within a story, being sucked into the book or going straight fairy tale at this point?
2. (No need to decide till much later, we can chat) What role do you want "Bro" to play at court when you finally arrive?  As he is also royalty.

Other than than I am raring to go.  >:)
Xantham

lovelygirl

It will start as a story in a story, but by the end, I think she is do drawn in, the line of reality disappears and she remains in the book

And the brother will be the first born son, to the heir to the throne, and her prince would be from the neighboring kingdom, having made a deal with the king to take his daughter.

Ons &Offs

Featherfall

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 24, 2011, 08:59:03 AM

Yet during their escape, a foe of the sorcerer, ( dragon, Featherfall) snatches them up in his talons and bring them to his lair.

Many evil things will happen to them upon arrival. >:)

Xantham

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 24, 2011, 12:37:49 PM
It will start as a story in a story, but by the end, I think she is do drawn in, the line of reality disappears and she remains in the book

And the brother will be the first born son, to the heir to the throne, and her prince would be from the neighboring kingdom, having made a deal with the king to take his daughter.

And the hunter/prince brother, after having found his soulmate and losing her to his arch rival from the neighboring kingdom, declares war and thousands of innocent people and not so innocent elves die...

Oops, getting carried away, heh!

lovelygirl

Quote from: Xantham on January 24, 2011, 03:08:41 PM
And the hunter/prince brother, after having found his soulmate and losing her to his arch rival from the neighboring kingdom, declares war and thousands of innocent people and not so innocent elves die...

Oops, getting carried away, heh!

lol, I'm addicting aren't I? (jk)

Ons &Offs

Vincent

I seem to have it in my head that I`m the rescuing prince.. therefore should it be a brofist and discussion of how her body feels? ;D
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

There is enough of me to go around!

As soon as I have a few more confirmations we can move forward and start

Ons &Offs

Bayushi

I was thinking that our Elf guide can wander into the midst of the Sorceress' camp, and get 'involved' in the Sorceress' debauchery as well?

(Player is lesbian IRL, and would enjoy some F/f "entertainment" ;D )

Other idea I have I'll PM to you, lovelygirl.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Akiko on January 24, 2011, 10:15:58 PM
I was thinking that our Elf guide can wander into the midst of the Sorceress' camp, and get 'involved' in the Sorceress' debauchery as well?

(Player is lesbian IRL, and would enjoy some F/f "entertainment" ;D )

Other idea I have I'll PM to you, lovelygirl.
I too was hoping the elf could be captured in her first attempt to save the girl so they can have a little fun together.

Or the sorceress could go last and just get to keep the elf girl  ::)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Vincent

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Xantham

Quote from: Vincent on January 24, 2011, 05:12:23 PM
I seem to have it in my head that I`m the rescuing prince.. therefore should it be a brofist and discussion of how her body feels? ;D

I'm all for the two princes getting together and comparing notes over her body...no, really over her body.  It might just stop a war.   ;D

Vincent

Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Xantham

Kirinis

Now what kind of fairy tale is it if the princess doesn't die at least once?

lovelygirl

you guys are so mean to me  :'(  Get ready to start on Friday

Ons &Offs

Kate

confirmed with this structure it would be useful for "who's turn it si to appear" to be pm'd.

otherwise people forget ... (annoyes everyone) adn we all love pms telling us when we should post

lovelygirl

Will keep that in mind Kate. Look for all the opening threads tomorrow!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

here we go!

Characters-

characters

OOC

OOC

IC-

IC

I have to run out for about 2 hours soon. I will have the tale started when I return

Ons &Offs

Swordsman18

Lovely, am I still in or am I out? I was just wondering.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs