Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Allvore

hmmm nope...sorry if I disapoint dear. 

Harley?

Harley Quinn

Aww, you didn't.

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Allvore

Seem you are right this time.  Glad to know I wasnt *smiles*

Harley?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

sorry..but it is me again.

Harley once more?

Harley Quinn

Why are you sorry when it's you I guessed?  :P

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Well.. it makes you right.. but you surely have to be tired of it being me?   Oops your right again.

hmm ok.. so it wasnt only once more.  Harley?

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

No, I wouldn't be tired of it being you.

No.

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Yes... seems you got it on the second try there *smiles*

hmmm Harely is my guess again.

Harley Quinn

I've been known to occupy this space for hours sometimes... but I'm not going to do that today.  Maybe.  :D

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Yes...

And occupy it?  you say that as if a bad thing.  by all means will let me be correct more than usual.

Harely?

Harley Quinn

Don't encourage me.  :P

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Yes.

Encouraging  you sounds like a good plan

Harely?

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Harley Quinn

You would say that.   ;)

Nope!

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Allvore

Nope...  Seems Jocelyn has made this game more challangeing. 

Harley?

Harley Quinn

;)  Challenging is good.

Allvore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Ohh I fuilly agree  *smiles*

hmm that said I will risk a new answer on my part. Jocelyn?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Jocelyn Isnt Here

:P   Pfft...I think this was planned.

Yes.. , Allvore

Allvore

Yes.. back to back corrects...and what was planned?

Harley?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences