Sarcina Academy -Recruitment- {Accepting players -werewolf theme-}

Started by LamentingQuill, January 23, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

I will be doing mine tonight, I will debate on making a guy.

Faustus

This might be a question that has an answer somewhere that I just missed... But where is Sarcina Academy located? And does it pull accepted students internationally, or only locally?

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Faustus on January 24, 2017, 01:23:01 AM
This might be a question that has an answer somewhere that I just missed... But where is Sarcina Academy located? And does it pull accepted students internationally, or only locally?

Students are accepted Internationally. They have been testing females all over the world in the age ranges of 18-25 :3 I hope that helps. As for location, I am not sure that was mentioned? But I am sure Quill can answer that when she's around. :3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Faustus on January 24, 2017, 01:23:01 AM

The academy is located in the deep countryside of Italy. They pull global wide for students, can't afford to be picky with their situation.

Faustus

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Caela

Sheesh, I fall asleep and y'all get busy! I'll work on getting character sheets don't after classes today.

Jag

Working on a sheet. Faceclaim goes by 'Mahafsoun'.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kokaine

I am slowly working on my sheet during my breaks but I wanted to put it out therr that if anyone wanted to plot something Im totally open. My guy is gonna be Direfang staff(and possibly Scottish?), my girlie is from Las Vegas. Im open to bffs, siblings, rivals, whatevs ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Jag

Got my two finished and sent in. ^^ Chicago girl and a British Lunaflame.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Jagerin on January 24, 2017, 10:48:36 AM
Got my two finished and sent in. ^^ Chicago girl and a British Lunaflame.

I'll get them looked over real good after I get home from the birthday adventure my husband is taking me out on today :)

fireflights

Saweet Jag! Can't wait to see them :D

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

SweetSerenade

Glad to see we are getting some players in! ;3

Faustus

My girlie is going to be Irish, and potential boy... Well, we'll see if he happens first, eheh~

Jag

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 24, 2017, 10:54:57 AM
I'll get them looked over real good after I get home from the birthday adventure my husband is taking me out on today :)

Happy birthday! *throws confetti*

Amarlo

Happy birthday, lady! I hope it's extra enjoyable. ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Faustus

Shame on me! Happy Birthday~~ Have a great adventure! 8D

fireflights

I said it yesterday a bit early, but again...happy birthday lady :D

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

LamentingQuill

SweetSerenade

Amarlo

Out of curiosity, and not because I want to play any of these species, but what other sorts of preternatural creatures exist in this setting?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Amarlo on January 24, 2017, 05:22:34 PM
Out of curiosity, and not because I want to play any of these species, but what other sorts of preternatural creatures exist in this setting?

We're only using werewolves atm, vampires COULD become possible at some point, but I'd have to have a long coversation on it with my co GMs.

Caela

Sheets for a student and a botany professor sent in. :D

Niferbelle

Sent in my werewolf guy -- face claim is Takeshi Kaneshiro. Will work on my girlie tomorrow. I forgot how long it takes me to do a character sheet >.>

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Niferbelle on January 24, 2017, 08:55:30 PM
Sent in my werewolf guy -- face claim is Takeshi Kaneshiro. Will work on my girlie tomorrow. I forgot how long it takes me to do a character sheet >.>

Thank you for the submission, sweetie! :)

I'll get it looked at it and likely will get it up on the approved list tomorrow, I was out all day today for my birthday and thus, I am very tired and my brain is too mushy to do anything resembling work tonight, lol.

Caela

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 24, 2017, 09:12:38 PM
Thank you for the submission, sweetie! :)

I'll get it looked at it and likely will get it up on the approved list tomorrow, I was out all day today for my birthday and thus, I am very tired and my brain is too mushy to do anything resembling work tonight, lol.

One should never work on their birthday! They should only do things they find fun. :D

Happy Birthday!