Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules

Started by Autumn52, August 28, 2010, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Would expect nothing less from a Cowboy fan Xandi!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Cassiopeia

*is still upset about the HandEgg game last night* -.-

Autumn52

Is going to be good now. Is that possible I wonder?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Cassiopeia

Autumn52

Ok since the vote is for me to stay bad I would like to start off my sexual rampage by molesting Rolo and DD at the same time. Oh I feel better now. Thanks guys
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Cassiopeia

*checks to see if she has any singles in her wallet* <.<

Falanor

Rolo

About time I got some help!  Yay Falanor!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

Aiden

What the hell guys! Put these dames in their place!

11!

Parlabane

Cassiopeia

*narrows eyes and threatens Aiden with the stapler again*

Falanor

12 - *takes the stapler and puts it back on the desk* You'l shoot your eye out with that thing. ;D

Cassiopeia

I know how to handle a weapon thank you! *pulls out the staple-removing claw from her pocket and clicks it menacingly*

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

Neophyte

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

Falanor

8 - I'm sure you do, Cass.  Now put that down before you hurt yourself as well. ;D