The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 21, 2015, 10:26:19 PM
So would she be interested in adopting an appealing outsider and cuckolding her well-trained husband?

-swoons.-  A man after my own heart!  Yes, she very much would be, in fact.  -grins.-

CurvyKitten

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 21, 2015, 10:25:49 PM
Haha...  Doesn't have to be so long, the history section.  As long as it hits the main points, and not like a short paragraph, I'm pretty laid back on history sections.

Ok I shall try ~cracks the whip on her muse~

Drake Valentine

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 21, 2015, 06:58:50 PM
The content I've read so far lol. My character would be an outsider and black...and i've already seen what happens lmao

oh god

On cell, though checking back on this, I can easily feel this ia more or less directed to me.

As Gnothi pointed out not all writers and characters are the same.

Do I play an overly racist/sexist and sick douche of a man? Why yes, yes I do. Do I enjoy it? Yes, in writing context. Have I been respectful to fellow writers wishes? Of course. Am I racist? Not in context of how I portay my character, I do not approve of such conduct; but as adults we have to differate(sp) between reality and fiction. I have been more than respectful to red any warnings of content that may fall under violent, extreme, or just crude remarks or general treatment as far as sex and race goes. I have also ensured my partners were comfortable with such beforehand

The Church isn't filled with 'Nazis,' reviewing the game as a whole they are general accepting people.... Maybe with different ways to outsiders, but I can assure you so far that my Alex is one of very few(if not the only one) characters with extreme racism. I will not force him on any and most of his foul mouth and crude actions are in 'private.'

How one scene goes does not determine how the entire game follows suit in similar directions.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

DarkAngel111

*thinking about making another character One of my true believers is almost done need to put some details on the history...*

Since Rel is not making a sister for him, Anyone else want to be related to him?.

WIP
Jeremiah Cole

Character Name:  Jeremiah Cole

Classification: True Believer

Face Claim:  Baptiste Giabiconi

Physical Appearance:  At 6’1 Jeremiah stands tall and well-built his appearance is almost always casual as he prefers not to show off his body. Much like his attire his mind is quite ancient and he keeps his hair long and uncut for the most part keeping then secured in a ponytail when working and other times free. His eyes are hazel colored and deep. Many say they have a calming effect however he is anything but.

Personality:  While in public he has a very calm and controlled demeanor however those who really know him know that his anger can be quite a force to be reckoned with. He is very defensive about his family and the protection of the church. It is the reason he joined the guard. To keep his home secure. One can say he is manipulative as he is very charming when he wishes to be.

History:  Jeremiah was raised within the walls of the church and learned their ways from the very start he has never known life outside the walls and thus is unaware of the vices that men fall prey to in the real world One can say he has lived his life in a shell and as such he has grown protective of the shell he lives within. He was brought up as a believer and at the age of sixteen, he decided to train as a guardian of the church. He was eligible for the post of a priest as well but he had decided to leave that up to others and instead play a active role in protecting his home.

He was always an exemplary student and did well in all his classes, his need to be someone important within the community was only surpassed by his need to protect it. Which often caused him to lash out at those who questioned the church. For all those outside the wall Jeremiah would be considered a brainwashed devout, who would happily give his life for the holy father if he so commanded.

Flaw(s):  His temper gets out of control at times and he can be irrational at times. However his mother always knows what to say to keep him under control.

Sexual Preference:  MxF Jeremiah is a straight male.

Relations, if applicable:  Open

Additional Pictures:  Optional.  Place links here for any additional images.

Writer:  Darkangel111

On's and Off's:  Please place either a link here to your On's and Off's, or any thing specific to your character.

Devilyn Sydhe

Hello, it seems like it has been forever since I've been around E.  I finally have my internet back and my muse returning when I found this and wondered if apps were still being accepted.  I filled out a sheet just in case though I still need to put a pic with it and it is still open for change.  Kind of thinking about a stalking savior type, dark and violent to the extent allowable. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Lucas 'Luke' Wyatt

Character Name:  Lucas 'Luke' Wyatt

Classification:  True Believer

Face Claim:  Tom Hardy

Physical Appearance:  Luke stands at just under six feet with an athletic frame forged by the well deserved discipline bestowed by his father.  His flesh is a roadmap of the journey toward becoming worthy of following in his father's footsteps as a savior, those stalking blue eyes a window to the devotion driven into him in those formitive years.  A single rough hand often smooths through his short black hair as he maintains an eerie calm while proceeding to lead another sinner kicking and screaming toward the light.

Personality:  Luke is greatly devoted to the Church and his place within it, though questions linger whether such is due to spirituality or the opportunity to inflict pain negative reinforcement in his quest to acquire repentance from his chosen convert.  He has the ability to appear cordial and engaging on the surface though many prefer not to be alone with him as there just seems to be something not quite right about him.

History:  Luke was born and raised within the community as the only son of a highly regarded savior.  His father never seemed to blame his sister/wife for her birthing three females as well, but the man did make sure Luke was fully prepared to follow in his footsteps.  From teaching his son to hunt to enforcing a strict respect for the scripture, Isaiah Wyatt dedicated his boy to the Lord's work.

At the age of 20, Luke took his sister Emily as his mate.  She was only a year younger than him but his father had demanded their union for some time.  Luke held a fondness for the blonde beauty but the Lord disagreed with his father, taking her on high under circumstances most still find unclear.  A year ago his father was called to join Emily by heart attack leaving Luke with two sisters and a heavy legacy.

Flaw(s):  Scars cross both his back and his mind, leading him to occasional bursts of uncontrolled rage and excessive violence.  This coupled with his seeming lack of remorse or empathy for those who do not believe leaves most converts damned either way when in his hands.  Luke has also begun to secretly dip into the Community product leading to even further instability.

Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual

Relations, if applicable:  Open to any, he has two potential sisters if there is any interest in either or both

Additional Pictures: 

Writer:  KalebHyde

On's and Off's:  sadism, knife play, threesomes...basically open to anything though reserve the right to say no thanks

Clio

If either of you two want a captive to claim, I'd be happy to make one.

Also, Kokaine and I had named Jess' NPC husband Jeremiah, and since your guy has a temper, if you want, you could play the husband of Jess. I can change whatever description I've done for him so far. Just an option. Basically he'd be the older brother who got the only sister, and his younger brother is jealous and bitter. I had described him as controlling and even abusive, but I can edit it to your liking.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 22, 2015, 06:27:11 AM
If either of you two want a captive to claim, I'd be happy to make one.

Also, Kokaine and I had named Jess' NPC husband Jeremiah, and since your guy has a temper, if you want, you could play the husband of Jess. I can change whatever description I've done for him so far. Just an option. Basically he'd be the older brother who got the only sister, and his younger brother is jealous and bitter. I had described him as controlling and even abusive, but I can edit it to your liking.

That might just work... I would have to edit a few things. I had Jeremiah's mother put in as the Manipulative one...
Although I think it would be quite hard for me to play abusive :P (The reason Why I am not making a savior despite the craving, I know I will suck at it)

On Another note:
The second character I am making I was hoping for a rather strange dynamic with someone. Seeing as most sisters are conveniently younger. I was thinking about an idea where the sister was the Oldest Child and the younger brother had to marry her... When he had his eyes on someone else....
Anyone up for that kind of dynamic?

Clio

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 22, 2015, 06:49:30 AM
That might just work... I would have to edit a few things. I had Jeremiah's mother put in as the Manipulative one...
Although I think it would be quite hard for me to play abusive :P (The reason Why I am not making a savior despite the craving, I know I will suck at it)

On Another note:
The second character I am making I was hoping for a rather strange dynamic with someone. Seeing as most sisters are conveniently younger. I was thinking about an idea where the sister was the Oldest Child and the younger brother had to marry her... When he had his eyes on someone else....
Anyone up for that kind of dynamic?

Like I said, I could edit some things. It could mainly be the father that's abusive, and Jeremiah just didn't stop it. But like I said, if you want to go that route, we can edit the CS and my first post if you'd like.

Just a thought.

DarkAngel111

reading the details I think I would not be able to play a character like that.. Sorry. Although I am tempted to try it could turn sour quickly since I am not very good at anything nearly as harsh. once again I apologize :)

Clio

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 22, 2015, 06:57:42 AM
reading the details I think I would not be able to play a character like that.. Sorry. Although I am tempted to try it could turn sour quickly since I am not very good at anything nearly as harsh. once again I apologize :)

No worries at all. Just figured I'd offer. :)

GnothiSeauton

Just a general reminder...

When you've completed a Character Sheet, and it's ready to be looked over, please PM it to me.  I don't mind if you post it in here as well.  I just like getting them in my inbox, so that I have a record of them, the approval, and it's easier to find without having to scroll through various posts.

I know a lot of people post WIPs in this thread, and as a result of that, do not consider a sheet finished until it's been PMed to me for approval.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Madriv

Advanced plotting-related face claims:

Shahid Kapoor for an Outsider

Matthew McConaughey for Jeremiah Thomas

Kokaine

Still looking for a few connections for my Genevieve, namely a thus far unnamed male who has a rather bad history with her and maybe a few individuals (male or female) she's had some secret encounters with >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

The Dark Raven

Reserving Anne Hathaway for my gal (I've been looking for that place....)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Black Howling

So provided I can wrangle myself a partner in crime, *Eyes a favorite lady that he'll be attempting to chloroform and drag to the thread. * I'll be tossing my hat into the ring for this.

GnothiSeauton

AND Introducing...

The NEW Classified and Open Plotting Thread

This thread is for the sole purpose of allowing writers to post ads of things they are looking for, whether it's scenes, characters, or something else!

Feel free to check it out!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Piper

I'm very interested in this group. But please forgive me, as this will be the first group rp I have joined on E. I may have (lots) of questions as I try to figure it all out.

I do have a question, are the incestual/marriages reserved only for brother and sister or would it extend to father/daughter as well? Just curious.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Piper on April 28, 2015, 02:30:54 PM
I'm very interested in this group. But please forgive me, as this will be the first group rp I have joined on E. I may have (lots) of questions as I try to figure it all out.

I do have a question, are the incestual/marriages reserved only for brother and sister or would it extend to father/daughter as well? Just curious.

Hi there :)

Thanks for the interest, and am glad to hear we might be the first group you join on E.  We're all pretty friendly and easy going, and love to help out new individuals.

As for your question...  Marriage between Father and Daughter wouldn't be common, I think.  In my eyes, I think it'd be something that's looked down on a little bit.  Sexual relations and such is fine between a father and daughter, to further her education and to use her to barter for things, but marriage is something that wouldn't be common, and looked down on, but there'd be a precedent for it, and probably something viewed as an extreme measure for the sake of the girl's soul.

Seeking New Stories

Piper

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 29, 2015, 03:34:31 PM
Hi there :)

Thanks for the interest, and am glad to hear we might be the first group you join on E.  We're all pretty friendly and easy going, and love to help out new individuals.

As for your question...  Marriage between Father and Daughter wouldn't be common, I think.  In my eyes, I think it'd be something that's looked down on a little bit.  Sexual relations and such is fine between a father and daughter, to further her education and to use her to barter for things, but marriage is something that wouldn't be common, and looked down on, but there'd be a precedent for it, and probably something viewed as an extreme measure for the sake of the girl's soul.

Thanks for getting back to me. I looked around the character sheets, "town", rules and such yesterday. I am still toying around with who I will be, a new recruit or perhaps just having returned home from the satellite location...I should have my character sheet submitted early next week!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Piper on April 29, 2015, 04:15:51 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. I looked around the character sheets, "town", rules and such yesterday. I am still toying around with who I will be, a new recruit or perhaps just having returned home from the satellite location...I should have my character sheet submitted early next week!

Awesome!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

If I can add something, I think having a relationship like that that is reluctantly condoned but not really encouraged adds to the setting and creates a subtle point of conflict as people began interpreting the teachings slightly differently.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

It's never too late to join up!

We're always looking for more writers and characters!

We could definitely use some more male captives, but you're more than welcome to choose whatever you desire in terms of character type!

Seeking New Stories

Piper

I'm awful at writing as a male. But if you have a female population you need an additional writer for, I can easily fit.

I also have a couple male writing partners who might be interested in joining.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 02, 2015, 09:09:08 PM
It's never too late to join up!

We're always looking for more writers and characters!

We could definitely use some more male captives, but you're more than welcome to choose whatever you desire in terms of character type!

Probably because in a sense, it can almost be considered dom/sub roles.

I thought of making male captive, but that consideration soon left after seeing the lack of 'free women,' citizens or any who may fulfill any roles I wished.

Personally I don't mind maiming or torture; though would prefer opposing character gender to do such.

Also against writing male homosexuality.

As I did mentioned, I was going to make an Atheistic Satanist, but I will wait on that.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Madriv

I have a male captive in the works. And with him... all my character slots will be full. First time that's *ever* happened to me!