Previous topic - Next topic

Major Major

Okay, I added that.

There anything else I have to add?

Helenia

Quote from: Major Major on December 11, 2010, 03:49:00 AM
Okay, I added that.

There anything else I have to add?

You’ve only used 12/20 allowed points on your character. You could always use the remaining 8 to flesh your character out a little more.

Is a smuggler allowed to select Jedi abilities? I took it as you were allowed the basic force skills and any further you needed to be a Jedi. Or are we allowed hybrid classes?

Means little to me, i enjoy playing a normal person, though ive added some affinity to the force to justify a few things, that and im not a massive force fan.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Helenia on December 11, 2010, 02:57:08 AM
hehe my quote is :Two wrongs don’t make a Right, but three Lefts do!

The Fairly OddParents quote is:

Wanda: Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo: But three rights make a left, and now it's time for the show!

I didn’t realise lol, i just came up with it. Or maybe i subliminally watch it years ago. Damn TV ruining my mind.

It was close enough and that's what counts in awesome points. ^_^

Thanks

DigitLninja

Player's Name: DigitLninja

Image:

Full outfit

Under the mask

Character's Name: Chigl Bemin

Character's Class: Jedi

Character's Species: Human

Character's Age: 39

Biography:
Born to two rogue Jedi who had left the order, Chigl Bemin was raised being trained in the ways of the force by two loving parents. They hid nothing from him, told him exactly why they left, why they didn't join the Sith and taught him the ways of the force. They did there best to show him both sides of the coin and once he was old enough he informed them that he was going to join the Jedi Order and take part in the Clone Wars. When he arrived he waited at the entrance in meditation for weeks, letting them stare and talk about the strange masked Jedi waiting out front until he was asked to see the Council. Chigl informed them he would be honored to join the Order but only if he could keep his face hidden from view. Despite the unorthodox demand they agreed to let him join and began testing his ability's and before long he was given his own platoon and sent to a backwater planet to take down the Droid Reinforcements.

Chigl Bemin stayed on the backwater planet simply because he was ordered to keep it within the hands of the Republic. It was a simple assignment, lure in any separatists looking for the secret base and take them down he trusted his troops with his life every day and they did the same, he employed an ancient trust ritual by dawning some clone armor and joining his troops at the campfire on a regular basis, this is what saved his life as he was on the radio when Order 66 was given. He played the perfect solder helping them search for the Jedi on the planet's surface until he managed to break away and steal a ship. He made his way back to his parents only to find that they had been murdered as well so he made his way to Nar Shaddaa in hopes of staying hidden until he could find a more suitable place and ended up ship jumping a lot.

Equipment:
Two specially designed wrist Lightsabers - Silver Crystals Example
One regular Lightsaber - Green Crystal

Force Power: Level 4

Force Skill: Level 2

Force Abilities: Mind Trick, Art of Movement, Telekinesis, Force Sense.

Points Used: 20
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Major Major

Quote from: Helenia on December 11, 2010, 06:17:23 AM
You’ve only used 12/20 allowed points on your character. You could always use the remaining 8 to flesh your character out a little more.

Is a smuggler allowed to select Jedi abilities? I took it as you were allowed the basic force skills and any further you needed to be a Jedi. Or are we allowed hybrid classes?

Means little to me, i enjoy playing a normal person, though ive added some affinity to the force to justify a few things, that and im not a massive force fan.

My charachter is from a Force Sensitive race; look up the Miraluka on Wookiepedia, and you'll see why.

DigitLninja

the 'blind' people that can see through the force right?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Major Major

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Major Major

Urbanzorro

@ Elfguy, I light of the edit you made, Character Approved!

@ Digitalninja please include what class your character is, other than that Character Approved!

@ Major Major, Character Approved!

@ Helenia, genrally NO, hybrids are frowned upon by me ;D BUT I've made and exception for MajorMajor considering the circumstances of his character's species, and the fact that the one Jedi skill he has is simply a replacement (at cost) for something that all the other characters have for free (the ability to see)

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Major Major

Primarch

Game takes place 16 years after Order 66 right?

DigitLninja

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 11, 2010, 02:10:12 PM
@ Digitalninja please include what class your character is, other than that Character Approved!

done
Quotes to Live by:

Urbanzorro

Yes 16 years after order 66, which means it takes place 3 years before the battle of Yavin (roughly around the same time that Force Unleashed part 1 would have taken place), meaning that it pre-dates the Rebel Alliance by about a year or so.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Primarch

Cool, just wanted to double check for my timeline, although...Digit, would that have made your character 4 during Order 66?

Urbanzorro

@ Primarch, Character Approved! (I love saying that phrase lol)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Major Major

Say, Urban? Think you could run up a list of who is where, and which characters are aligned to what group?

Urbanzorro

Lol, actually what I'm in the process of doing :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DigitLninja

... ok then... age is changed. I am just trying my best to make a Star Wars / Assassin's Creed cross over character.
Quotes to Live by:

Primarch

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 11, 2010, 03:44:55 PM
I am just trying my best to make a Star Wars / Assassin's Creed cross over character.

I'd have never guessed with the wrist lightsabers and all. :P
I picked up Brotherhood today actually, seems good enough so far.

DigitLninja

I just beat AC2 yesterday... I was blown away by the awesomeness.
Quotes to Live by:

Bayushi

Player's Name Akiko

Character's Name Nijima Akiko

Character's Species Human from Sakoda

Character's Age 29 Sakodan Years

Biography Nijima Akiko, first daughter of Emperor Nijima Kenichi, master of the feudal world known as Sakoda; and his favorite concubine, Inoue, is a young Sakodan human, standing but five feet(1.5 meters) with dark black hair and purple eyes. Her faintly tanned skin seems to glow in dim lighting, and is a stark contrast to the dark colors she normally wears.

Akiko was raised as a royal daughter, pampered and privileged.  Yet the girl was always trouble for her family and the house hold staff, getting into everything and climbing walls to escape the royal compound. Even on a peaceful agrarian world like Sakoda, there were still threats to the ruling elite.  It wasn't until Akiko was six years old that she began to manifest ability in the force, frightening her mother with an unexpected display of force kinetics, shattering a priceless stone vase across the compound's courtyard when the girl refused to come indoors as ordered.

Within the week, a Jedi Master arrived to check on the girl, at her parent's behest. Discovering her latent ability to channel the force, little Nijima Akiko was taken off of Sakoda and transported to Coruscant for training in the Jedi arts. Akiko was later assigned to Twi'lek Jedi Mistress Ardana as her Padawan.

As her training was nearing completion, Akiko was approached by several Jedi she had never encountered before. Taking her from the temple, the small Padawan was further trained in quite a brutal fashion, even more so than Jedi Mistress Ardana's unusual methods of training. Nijima Akiko was trained to hide, to track, and to fend for herself in the most hostile situations imaginable.

Now capable of hiding herself completely, even hide her ability to use the Force, Nijima Akiko was given her rank of Knight, as a Shadow, and assigned to another Shadow to locate the Sith purported to be behind the Separatist faction warring with the Republic.

There had been rumors of Sith activity on Tattooine, where Knight Akiko and her companion moved to. When Order 66 was passed down, Akiko was in hiding, set in ambush while her companion worked to flush out their quarry. Her companion, another human named Brasque, was slaughtered by Order 66, while little Nijima Akiko remained in hiding.

Having learned to alter her physical appearance, Akiko was able to hide her lightsaber(even if fully nude), and her identity. Keeping the weapon close at hand, Akiko decided that the best way to hide in the future was to be the last person one would expect to be a Jedi: a slave.

She entered into an agreement of indenture, which was later violated by her employer, and the exotic little human was sold into harsh slavery; a pleasure slave for a wealthy but cruel merchant along the Outer Rim, by name of Remus-Qui Sereta. Remus-Qui found little Akiko both alluring, and useful... as she had the knack at reading people for her Master. This is where she first met the smuggler captain of a small freighter, to whom she took a liking to. Someone she felt she could trust to not take advantage of her.

Now she just had to get her to help Akiko escape.

Equipment

• Slave Collar
  • Lightsaber (Hidden)

Force Power 4

Force Skill 3

Force Abilities

• Mind Tricks
  • Telekinesis
  • Force Sense
  • Alter Image

Major Major

So who be this smuggler captain you refer to?

Bayushi

Major Major

All right; only one minor thing: Kala's female.