New relations[looking for M]

Started by La Serenity, August 05, 2010, 01:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Serenity

Three ideas came to mind. Read ons and offs first before messaging me, but I'm pretty lenient on figuring out something that works for the both of us. As for availability, I'm pretty flexible. I'm not looking for someone that posts more than once a day since I know I don't have that kind of availability. I'm primarily looking for someone who can post a good few detailed paragraphs that has something to offer for me. Quality over quantity. Send me a PM if something catches your interest.

Behind It All. They're newly boyfriend and girlfriend, but a peculiar couple. For the most part, she was timid and kept to herself, but she was smart and had the beauty to still capture curious looks. He was a keeper and was well-known as the typical jock. It's been ongoing for a couple months now which simply stemmed from one study session. Unfortunately for him, she still hadn't given it up since they started going out and acts prude around her own boyfriend. Actually, she has a dirty hidden secret: she's a recovering sex addict, a nympho, a slut, whatever you want to call it. Even the first time they do have sex, she holds herself back, but how long can she keep it up before falling back to her old ways and fool everyone?
     possible genres: open to suggestions
(I was meaning to discuss the characters because I have a few different ideas about how her predicament came about.)

Art of Seduction. She's just a bartender at a strip club. She didn't dance. No, that wasn't her thing. She just served drinks at the club and watched from a far. Surprisingly, she had her own handful of the usual customers that frequently flirted with her, but she didn't work to entertain libidos. So why did she work there of all places? A powerful rich man brought himself there to find out for himself. She knew he was the type of guy that always got what he wanted after seeing he came to a club with his own bodyguards. As much as she'd like to keep her club life out of her day life, she couldn't keep him off her mind. Then coming to work one day, it was completely empty with only him waiting for her.

Memories Die Hard. She's a freelance assassin who answers to those who pay the most and pay they will. She's made a name for herself after several years and displays her skills damn well. She got a special mission from an anonymous client, but his offer placed top on her list. He knew she was the only one for the job, rather he wanted no one else for the job but her. The name was different, but her face and birthmark on the back of her neck was unforgettable. The mission is accomplished and without a flaw to everyone's expectations. He isn't less than impressed and arranges to meet her in person. To his sadness, she has no recollection of him, the memories they shared together, their childhood, but that isn't an excuse to not keep her around.
O/O

Love And Submission

Memories Die Hard sounds good to me though I'm wondering if they were like highschool sweetheart or if she was just a girl he knew as a child but never talked too?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454