[PF] Corruption of Champions Inspired Sandbox

Started by Warlock, January 06, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiraMirror

Mmmkay, my application's done now.  The scars are from the wolf, Dog, but I can just edit that in tomorrow, when I'm not so tired. The stuff that matters is there. =P
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

VonDoom

Congrats on getting finished, Shrroth. Now we only need both of us to be picked.  ;D (Then finally, Marissa will get her sweet revenge ...  >:) Well, if once she gets corrupted.)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

TheLoneHero

Name: Lenna
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Fighter 1 // Rogue  1
Traits: Reactionary, Genie blood (human),  Stealthy escape
Flaws: Overprotective, Loner, or Lovesick, depends on who gets picked.
Ability spread: (including Human stat increase to dex) Str (14), Dex (18), Con (10), Int (12), Wis (14), Chr (8)
Equipment: Pathfinder's Kit, Explorers outfit, Kunai

Starting Description:
Descriptive exerpt from CoC
You are a 5 foot 5 inch tall human, with a lithe frame that displays your curves and has hints of muscle underneath. You are currently wearing your explorer's outfit and using your Kunai as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw the attention of males. Your shoulder-length, sandy blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have girly thighs that blend into the rest of your lithe form, and your substantial butt fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two big love-pillows, each supporting one 0.7-inch milk-seeping nipple. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

You have a virgin, moist cunt, with a 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your virgin pussy.

You have one virgin ass, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality: Loner: She tends to try to stay to herself ever since she lost her family and was left out on the streets,

Sneaky: Due to her living on the streets She tends to be a bit more sneaky in trying to get what she needs to survive as that;s what she has had to resort to.

Overprotective: Due to losing her family at a young age she would get protective of those she considers close.

Quiet: This one is close to Loner but she doesn't tend to go out of her way to speak to people or assert herself.

Selfish: Lenna has a bad habit of trying to put herself and her close ones ahead of others and she isn't afraid to stoop low to do it.

Background:  Lenna was born to a family that was pretty ordinary. Throughout her young life she just did what others expected kids of her age to be doing. Although he was always in the background never speaking much.

One day when Lenna was only about 8 her, family had finally saved up enough money to move out of the run down village that they were living in. They had gotten an cart and everything to transfer all of their possessions to the house in the new village. That's when bad luck struck. Bandits attacked the cart, easily overpowering her parents as she hid during the brief skirmish.

When she came out the only thing that was left was her parents' corpses and one weapon still gripped tightly in the hand of her fallen mother. A Kunai. She took the weapon as she continued to travel before she was picked up by some other travelers and dropped off at another village. At that village she remained homeless, stealing what she could to survive. Eventually she got better at stealing and began to get more stuff as well.

One day she was caught for the last time. They were sick of her by that point, having let her off so easily before because they knew she was homeless and didn't talk to others much, so they decided to finally be rid of her and offer her up as sacrifice.

(I will add to my backstory to help fit the others in the group)

Bonds:  I Will discuss them with the group if I get picked

On/off: I'm game for most things, besides, Vore, scat, watersports, mutilation and the like.

Transformations: Anything as long as there is some way to reduce things eventually if they get too out of hand, like the Reducto or the Hummace

Favorite biome: Probably forest.

Hopefully I'm not too late. I'll find a pic and stuff when I get up as it is pretty late right now. And I hope I did the character sheet right and everything ^^'

Edit: I think I fixed it but it's a bit late now, lol

Zaer Darkwail

Well, there is plenty pics for shinobi girls with kunai :). However cannot view your sheet...does it have private mode on?

OyabunKobold

Yup I can verify that its privated :3

So guess Ill get to look at it after work instead of before

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Warlock

Since I seem to have trouble with Dropbox not loading my CoC stuff correctly (and thus have no access to neither the IC or OOC thread), I'll stew a bit further upon the selection before I can use my home computer. Should be an hour or so for you to do any last minute changes.

Kimmy

*puts up free Pie & Beer signs in threads on servers two hours away*

@Cackles Manically@

Ahem, I mean, I wish you all lots of luck... Lots of beautifully evil bad luck... Yes... Lots of luck now! Toodles!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

VonDoom

Ew, Dropbox. I've been using copy.com since they removed the extra volume I got for a smartphone purchase. >_> If you'd like an invite for some extra volume on that one, send a message my way.

And good luck, everyone!

O&O

Warlock

I'd like to welcome Kimmy, VonDoom and TheOneSharroth onto the stage, and I wish the best of luck to my other applicants in their further endeavors.

OOC
IC

VonDoom

To plunge into the unknown, then, and briefly wonder if, perhaps, the Chosen are the unlucky ones ...  ;D

Congratulations to everyone else who got in! Reserved a character post just now.

O&O

OyabunKobold

Sad i didnt get in but excited for helping those who did if u do this again warlock or run a second group pop me a messag ;De

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Warlock

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 11, 2015, 08:15:34 AM
Sad i didnt get in but excited for helping those who did if u do this again warlock or run a second group pop me a messag ;De

Always more to explore, and your help have been greatly appreciated.

rikka

Sad but relieved that I did not get be chosen.  Might have placed me a 'bite off more than I can chew' situation.  But I'll definitely follow the adventures and misadventures of the 'chosen ones'!  >:)  Congratulations!
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Warlock

Quote from: rikka on January 11, 2015, 08:25:07 AM
Sad but relieved that I did not get be chosen.  Might have placed me a 'bite off more than I can chew' situation.  But I'll definitely follow the adventures and misadventures of the 'chosen ones'!  >:)  Congratulations!

Oh, it won't be that bad for the chosen ones. Eh, who am I kidding. xD

Zaer Darkwail

Aw, pity was not picked. But good luck for those who got picked up :).

VonDoom

Quote from: Warlock on January 11, 2015, 08:30:32 AM
Oh, it won't be that bad for the chosen ones. Eh, who am I kidding. xD

Nuckelavee, o Nuckelavee yer big and evil and heinous~

... is it bad that I didn't even need to open the link and just see the preview image for instant recognition? >_>

Edit: And character post made.

O&O

VonDoom

Hmm. Well, reading over Kimmy's character (posting here rather than the OOC so she has a chance to have her character post high up there), I'm not really sure what bond might be appropriate. Nothing really jumps at me, aside from 'didn't know her before' and her past deeds are more likely to put Marissa off at this point.

O&O

Kimmy

Thankies Warlock! Good luck in your next game hunt folks!

And to VonDoom & TheOneSharroth, welcome to the nightmare! Let's have fun together shall we?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...