The Chosen of Druuna [M lf F, Light, Fantasy, Adventure]

Started by TheVillain, May 26, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

It is a time of swords and sorcery, of kings and knight, of glory and honor. Justice and Light are things to fight for against the forces of Darkness and Despair.

Oren usually avoids such things. The product of the passions of an elf and a satyr, Oren usually cares only of wine and cleavage. He tries to, but he sometimes can't avoid such things. Considered one of the best Rangers of the land sometimes his services are sought. He would complain, but coin and cleavage do not pay for themselves.

Things have changed though. His latest sexual conquest proved to be more then she appeared. Passing by an Inn owned by a friend of his. Seeing a curvy and exotically beautiful new servant girl, he lusted and began to try and bed her. When he succeeded in giving her a night of passion, she showed him the truth.

The servant girl was in fact a human guise of Druuna; Goddess of Fertility and Sexuality. Passing her test, she has chosen Oren to be a male servant. Guided by the Goddess to help answer the prayers for better sex and children, in exchange for pleasures beyond his dreams in scope and magnitude. But being a Chosen of Druuna has brought to him attention he previously was desperately trying to avoid...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.