Tharic's Ideas (Seeking F)

Started by Tharic, May 19, 2010, 03:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

These ideas are intentionally sparse so that they can be adapted with a specific partner. I enjoy writing with someone who also has their own ideas with regards to a storyline and doesn't want to be handed something or locked into something they don't enjoy. I'm looking for females to play females here, but please don't take offence at that. It's just what I'm used to.

Take a look at my ONs and OFFs page to get more of an idea of what I'm looking for, particularly with regards to character development. Again though, nothing is set in stone and I would prefer to talk about something first if it piques your interest as opposed to you assuming something.

2/4 - Note - I'm not actively looking to add new RP partners as I have enough on my plate right now and several items brewing. However, don't hesitate to still reach out to me if something piques your interest and we can discuss. If nothing else, it's good conversation time.

Please PM me to discuss an idea further as opposed to replying to this message.

Storylines in need of a partner

Modern Genre/Generic Theme's

Nurse/Patient
Rather obvious but of course we can discuss.

Parent-Teacher Conference
As a late 20's handsome man, he had been teaching fourth grade for several years now. The constant stream of single mom's, divorcee's and even at-home mom's vying for his attention was never ending. It certainly didn't make it easier when one of the mom's found out that he had done some modeling in the past, of an adult nature. Word quickly got out to the other parents. When Billie's mom scheduled yet another parent teacher conference with him little did he know what her plans involved.

The Strict Librarian
She had been working as a librarian at the city's main branch for over 10 years now and fit society's mold of what a librarian was, squeaky, mousy, quiet, glasses. Everything had a place and there was an order to everything she did. Until He walked in to the library. For some reason He turned her world upside down and didn't have to do a single thing to do it. [Note - Looking for a very aggressive dominant role for the librarian, someone willing to force a man into compromising positions. Must not be adverse to her fucking him with a strap on]

Specific Theme's

Warhammer 40k
I'm looking for a long-term one-on-one storyline game here set in the 40k universe. Must be a M/F storyline and at least M human based. I'd be okay with an eldar female but I would prefer a human female. Space Marines, Inquisition, Imperial Army, Ministorium, etc are all acceptable genre's within the universe.

IN PROGRESS STORYLINES

The Vampire Hunter Reserved
Set ten to fifteen years in the future, a government sponsored contractor is leading a team of vampire hunters to cleanse a growing secret of  vampires. Unbeknownst to him, he isn't the only one doing the tracking. A female vampire has been tracking him for some time now, watching him from the shadows, until she decides to take him and make him hers. In every way possible.

Jalina

*perks* Did someone say WoW?!

Tharic

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:58:11 PM
*perks* Did someone say WoW?!

Feel free to send a PM if you're interested

Ashleebabe

I have been interesting trying a SoA game with an OC and Jax

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Tharic

Cleaned up. Added 40k storyline.

Right now I'm realistically probably only looking to add one, MAYBE two additional stories, with a high preference towards the 40k themed story.

Tharic

Updated after letting this sit dormant for way too long.