Recruting- Silent Hills (Silent hill inspired horror)

Started by WindVoyager, April 07, 2015, 11:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

Tribal Name: Dancing Raven.

Public name: Jennifer Michelle Raven.

Orientation: Bisexual but leaning more towards aroused by men.

Species: Human.

OC

Appearance: 5'9'' Dark haired woman of Native American Descent, though one can tell she is of mixed heritage (due to her mother being an outsider).

Personality: Jennifer is a hard working girl and member of the Cold Creek Sheriff's department. As one of four officers there she takes her duties seriously and especially with the monster and such that tend to appear. As one of the few people in the town born and raised there (whose still rather young and naiive) she holds little fear from the monsters that the Town, save for a few meant to specifically frighten her and break her courage. She takes her duties to the town and its people seriously and will even leave the safety of her room during lockdown time to help others should they call her cellphone or if the transition to the other world has bad effects and puts others in danger. Still aside from that she enjoys having fun with friends during the downtime and when she isn't at work. She generally comes off as friendly and as if she wants the party to never end whenever she is with. But the real reason is because she doesn't enjoy being alone and has secretly been dealing with low levels of agoraphobia and fear of being all alone. She fears that if anyone discovered her secrets then they would think she was unable to protect them and demand she be removed from her position.

Due to her biracial raising (of a Caucasian mother and a native father) she holds both cultures in high regards and tries her best to live with a foot in both worlds.

Fears: The local lake, open water, being alone. She also cant sleep without the TV on or something to provide noise (she doesn't know why), having others learn some of her more embarrassing fetishes and desires.

Strengths: Gunplay, driving, No fear of monsters (most of them.)

Weakness: Cannot Swim, low level Agoraphobia (fear of wide open places) Being alone for too long will stress her out.

offs and ons: Many things. (Players own and more)

(I guess I will use this for her picture for now at least)

Sirian Eve

Name: Latoya Myheaven
Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Fandom or original: Original
Appearance:
Personality: Rebellious, curious, artsy, idealistic sassy. She's basically the girl who beats to the rhythm of her own drum and is not apologetic about it whatsoever. She does have a big heart, but it's a lot of concrete built around that heart from growing up a city (Brooklyn) kid in a bad part of the neighborhood. Everyone is always out for themselves and that's what she lives by. She was born to a Domincan mother and a Jamaican-American father. She left home and moved to Cold Creek to start over, taking a job as bartender and renting out a room in the local inn until she finds out just what exactly she wants to do with her life.
Fears\guilt: The last words she said to the person she loved the most before they died was "I can't wait to be rid of you." Also she's afraid of growing up a nobody, with no direction in life.
Strengths: Resilient, athletic, fast runner
Weakness: Naive, too curious, addictive personality 
offs and ons:

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Lustful Bride

*Whole town shifts to Evil self*

Jennifer: Pfft. Just another day at the office.

So will it be okay if we mention other characters from the games appearing around town? Like Harry Mason for example?

Also how intelligent is Robbie going to be? will he be knocking on our doors and making evil promises to leave us alone if we kill a friend or something?

WindVoyager

QuoteSo will it be okay if we mention other characters from the games appearing around town? Like Harry Mason for example?

Its a panfandom so characters from other fandoms are bound to show up so characters from the other Silent Hill games showing up wouldn't be that unusual

QuoteAlso how intelligent is Robbie going to be? will he be knocking on our doors and making evil promises to leave us alone if we kill a friend or something?

Robbie is not the brightest bulb in the box and basically is the towns evil little minion that enforces its will

*Whole town shifts to Evil self*

Springtrap *uncomfortable screeching*

Lustful Bride

Quote from: WindVoyager on April 13, 2015, 02:30:37 AM
Its a panfandom so characters from other fandoms are bound to show up so characters from the other Silent Hill games showing up wouldn't be that unusual

Oh then I am going to make sooo many references to the games  >:)

Like our resident Radio DJ is mister
Bobby Ricks
and the most requested song he gets is 'Room of Angel.'

Cosmo_ac

Thinking about having a University student who is training to have a degree as a folklorist.  Perhaps he's working on his thesis, and drops by the town because of rumors he's heard or urban legends.  He doesn't realize until it is too late that the town in more then an urban legend, and is real.  What do you think?

Lockepick

I'm not sure what I want to do for my 'survivor' yet. I did also want to play somebody in the Cult as a villain, but I don't imagine they'll get as much 'screen time'.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

WindVoyager

QuoteThinking about having a University student who is training to have a degree as a folklorist.  Perhaps he's working on his thesis, and drops by the town because of rumors he's heard or urban legends.  He doesn't realize until it is too late that the town in more then an urban legend, and is real.  What do you think?

That would work

Cosmo_ac

I'm also thinking about a guy who is a biker, who decides by chance to have this town as a place for him to meet somebody for a buy to sell five kilo's of coke for his club, but maybe while he's waiting for the buyers, the town goes to hell and he is trapped in it.  What do you think about that idea?

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Cosmo_ac on April 14, 2015, 12:02:12 AM
I'm also thinking about a guy who is a biker, who decides by chance to have this town as a place for him to meet somebody for a buy to sell five kilo's of coke for his club, but maybe while he's waiting for the buyers, the town goes to hell and he is trapped in it.  What do you think about that idea?

If that was me, id probably end up thinking "Shit, did I just snort my own product? Damn I'm having a bad trip right now."

X3

WindVoyager

Cold Creek is pretty small so you won't find hard core drugs like coke but you can find PTV. Its a recreational drug used by tourists and citizens of Cold Creek and something that I can see being a massive thorn in the side of local sheriff since there are only a small number of people making it and the lab is not only small its very portable so by the time they find were the lab is set up its already been moved.

PTV is made from an indigenous plant, White Claudia that is easily found through out the heavily forested regions. Its very addictive and produces different effects on the user though it commonly produces realistic hallucinations, lowers inhibition and is rumored to heighten sex.

Lockepick

I am still interested! Just been sick, so struggling to do any posts. Plus I want to do some reading on the Silent Hill cult before making my bad guy. Just making sure nobody thought I lost interest.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

WindVoyager

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_Wiki

QuoteI am still interested! Just been sick, so struggling to do any posts. Plus I want to do some reading on the Silent Hill cult before making my bad guy. Just making sure nobody thought I lost interest.

There isn't much interest but there is interest. I've got the OOC and what not up

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227473.msg11165247#msg11165247

Cosmo_ac

Just posting to say that I still have interest and will have a char up in a day or two.

Also, just the clarify...

QuoteCold Creek is pretty small so you won't find hard core drugs like coke but you can find PTV. Its a recreational drug used by tourists and citizens of Cold Creek and something that I can see being a massive thorn in the side of local sheriff since there are only a small number of people making it and the lab is not only small its very portable so by the time they find were the lab is set up its already been moved.

PTV is made from an indigenous plant, White Claudia that is easily found through out the heavily forested regions. Its very addictive and produces different effects on the user though it commonly produces realistic hallucinations, lowers inhibition and is rumored to heighten sex.

I wasn't really talking about the biker buying drugs made in the town, but that the town was chosen for the deal because it's in the middle of nowhere, and has barely any police force.

Cosmo_ac

ok, here is my char rough.

Name: Axel Park

Orientation: Straight

Species: Human

Fandom or original: Original

Appearance: Axel is a white male in his late twenties, in good physical shape.  He has shoulder length blond hair, and mustache/goatee combo on his face.  His eyes are a bright blue.  He is good looking, though in more of a rugged way then a pretty boy way.  He has a piercing in his left ear, and several tattoo’s, including a massive pair of black angel wings on his back, a large sword cross that goes from his collar bone, down his chest to his bellybutton, and a Celtic cross on the left side of his neck.   

Personality:  Axel is a man who does not let others push him around.  If he decides on something, he will do it.  In particular, he does not like bullies, or those who intimidate others.  He has a particularly strong hate for abusive parental figures, or those who abuse children in general.

Fears\guilt:  Axel greatly dislikes how his bike club has gotten more and more involved in the drug business.  Several good friends of his have been killed because of the deals gone wrong or disputes over territory.  Alex in particular has great deal of guilt over the death of his best friend while the two were doing a two year jail term.  When asked about events, Alex tends to be vague, his mood turning dark and brooding.

Strengths: Has experience boxing, and was a two times golden gloves winner.  Has experience with firearms, particularly handguns and SMG’s. Axel is used to being around dangerous men and dangerous situations, so he does not freeze up when faced with danger. 

Weakness:  Suffers from claustrophobia as a result of his abusive father, who often locked him in a small closet, sometimes for days on end as punishment.  He also does not like the dark, and usually carries with him at least two lighters, one BIC, one Zippo, and two flashlights, one built into the multi-tool he keeps on his left hip, and one small LED flashlight in his jacket pocket.

offs and ons: Ons: Regular sex, Spanking a girl, large breasts, nice asses, teasing, light domination, threesomes, girls who can take charge and be sexually aggressive.
Offs:  Guy-on-guy, people who get off on pain and causing pain, people who can’t take no for an answer, and cock-teases who don’t give out at the end.

Lumasan

Totally bookmarking this.

You have my interest.

Probably going to play the head of the town newspaper maybe? Is it posible to play a character thay could drop disturbing information in subtle hints maybe?

Like we'll aware of the towns history and it's disturbances, but only keen to help those that want to help themselves? Kind of like how the Postman worked in Downpour, or other characters in past games have brought insight and clues to main characters.

I mean I can float around this idea. Maybe a writer seeking refuge for her next novel, or afamous journalist following a disturbing lead. I just want to be an intellectual of some sorts, with a very deeply troubled past.

The clue/hint thing is up to you I guess. But I'm more than willing to help be a pawn in the whole thing as I'm assuming you'd like some characters to be.

But yeah you've got my interest! I won't be able to get a character sheet up for a few days yet though. Unless I make one while waiting for my cosplay to dry.

Hilariously, going as a Nurse this weekend. XD
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

WindVoyager

Oddly enough I've always wondered if the mailman was real or was just another manifestation of the town but his purpose was to help instead of hinder.

We can certainly use a newspaper, could get help from the Cold Creek Historical Society since they keep records that date all the way back to the original settlements.

Or you can go with a writer or journalist, either three should be able to get access to the CCHS and get an eyeful of some of its darker history involving all the accidents, the people who vanished and the like.