Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

I love you, but your dancing is embarrassing.  Between love and public embarrassment there is a very fine balance and you have tipped those scales away from love.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

Jack..you are a darling...your way with words is absolutely disarming...But the thought of being together is too alarming..So I'm shifting to Wyoming!

Good bye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

They say that eyes are the window to the soul.  I tried, I really did but....if I can't see yours how will I know if anything you say is real?

Parlabane

You know how I said I only loved you for your mind, not your body. Well... now you're a brain in a jar, I realise how wrong I was to say that.

KikuLei

You're too cheap for color tv? Well it's over! I need my soap operas. We're done.

Nico

I guess you are too much into blood. I'm out!

Kendra

There was always someone coming between us ... and I was never allowed go between you two  ;D

Rubicon

The swirl of your tattoo hypnotizes me. While I sit entranced, street urchins steal my wallet and keys. I'm afraid the losses have become cost prohibitive, my dear, and thus must I say adi....

...adi....

...swiiiiirly....

Kendra

This breaks my heart more than yours... you're perfect.. too perfect for me.
I am but a shadow compared to you - you deserve someone so much more... go find her  :'(

Drake Valentine

I'm sorry, you just don't have the proper amount of tattoos or even piercings I am looking for in a partner. The lack of exploration to the anatomy makes me wonder of your own views of 'body art.' Sorry, but it is just not to be.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Nico

Dude! Your long hair always tickles my nose while sleeping! We're so done!

Endorphin

I just can't take it how you're always spending time with that other guy!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Star Safyre

I'm tired of dressing you every day.  "Button my shirt!  Zip my pants!  Tuck my shirt in!"  It's like living with a toddler!  So over it...
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Nico

You have this stocking fetish! Not that it's bad but..I look so bad in those! ;)

KikuLei

I'm sorry, I thought a threeway relationship would be fun, but that other guys sweaty balls keep touching me. We're all three DONE!

oraphi

You drank all the strawberry syrup again?!  Now my sundae will never be complete! That's it we're through  >:(
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

naryashadow

You and those wandering eyes..... *shakes head and leaves*

MasterMischief

You put up this wall.  I just do not have the energy anymore to try and break through.

KikuLei

All you do anymore is draw penises on my friends faces when they sleep. We have to end this.

MasterMischief

Autumn52

MM I love you, you know I do. But well I cant take the fact that your art comes before me. You are a great artist and I would never stand in your way but I need to come first sometimes. I wish you the best. *blows kisses*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Xandi, I can longer stand your narcisism! Can't you stop gazing at your beautiful face in the mirror?I know it is hard, but why don't you make an effort? Say something? Ok, I am fed up with you ignoring me! I am leaving you with my heart broken in 1,000 pieces!

lenka

"WHAT! you can't even LOOK at me!!! I mean what the *#^*! we are OVER!

TheLegionary

You behave always like that for every man you meet! I thought I had some privileges! Well, look for the other guys!

lenka

You pretend I am not here..a figment of your imagination...well screw you big boy! I'm outa here!