Inn of the fragmented crossroads...

Started by Mayakterra, March 10, 2011, 11:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglecrisis

Victoria just so happens to be looking over at Candy, thinking about how she loves her carefree personality, when she sees a look on her face almost like she had the last time when she found the card. "What is it, Candy?"
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

sweetcandy4

Candy sucks a cherry into her mouth and then speaks up, "I see another trail. I wonder if anyone else sees it."

eaglecrisis

Victoria looks around at the ground. "What color is it?"

sweetcandy4

Candy turns back to the trail and then back to the Victoria, "It's a glowing light, so it's not a color..exactly... or I guess you could say it's white...yellowish..."

eaglecrisis

Victoria feels a little dumb at this. "Glow" isn't usually a color. She hits the palm of her hand against her forehead. "Right.. Well, I don't see it this time either."

sazzie

I look between the two girls, and look for the yellowish 'glow' I feel like an idiot since it takes me a while to actually see it. "Oh, ew that is an ugly color," I giggle and make my way toward it.

eaglecrisis

Victoria giggles a little. "I don't really think the color matters." She says as she follows along.

sazzie

I shrug, "I think it does," I say and smile. I look at Candy, "Do you wanna lead?"

ShamelessTR

The figured landed from nowhere in particular with a resounding thud. First there was a stir, then a groan, a hand coming from a see of black leather to rub the back of what appeared to be the man's neck, though his body was in awfully unique position. Slowly stretching and rubbing the whole way up the man stood to his full height and rocked back on heels of combat boots that seemed to have seen entirely too many miles. The leather jacket moved in it's own life almost completely around the large man. His eyes reeled from the light in the place and a pair of strange sunglasses covered part of his face and he adjusted his hat down on long red locks that knew no order. Slowly he observed the place from one end to the other and if one was observant enough they might just pick up on something hiding in the sea of cow hide. The cloth inner layer that showed was some form of black pants that had entirely too many pockets, a somewhat shinning inner shirt that seemed a touch too tight, thick red belt that seemed almost out of place with the rest of the clothing, and a black button up shirt that was drawn closed and secured as he entered the only building the place had to offer. Approaching the Inn carefully, and knocking on the door, almost simultaneously opening the door and looking in to observe the building and the layout, knowing it now to be an Inn and a slight bit more assurance carried his steps into the place. If there were to be answers to be found, then they would most definitely be found here. "Now where to start..." Question asked to no one in particular. His voice seemed far too aged for his somewhat youthful appearance, though the flame red goatee that grew wildly from his chin did betray a white hair or four.
Found adrift on the open sea wearin' nothin' but a No Quarter flag? That'd be Shameless, damn drunk prolly fell off a boat again.

sweetcandy4

"I don't think it's a ugly color at all," Candy responded easily. She turned when she saw a new person come into the Inn. Then she turned back to the girls who seemed to want to be so close. "Nah..you guys can take this one on. I'm going to meet the new person." She moved off her stool and made her way to the figure. She gave him a friendly smile and offered her hand to him, "Hello! I'm Candy. Feel free to ask for any food or drink item you want....hands will come out and serve you.. It's pretty neat to see..actually."

Candy was obviously a human girl, with tan skin, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. She had a face that looked innocent and easy to trust at the same time.

ShamelessTR

Benedict turned to the woman who had addressed him and offered her a kind smile, removing his glasses as the light indoors was much less abusive on his eyes. Those brown hues scanned the other two women she had left and then his mind caught onto the thought of hands bringing you things, and he was certainly curious. "Hands you say? Well I could certainly use a jack and coke..." Benedict said to the open air and his mouth came ajar a bit as a set of hands floated in and handed him his drink. He swirled it and then sniffed it. Not sure it was good for consumption, but he figured it could only add to the strange trip he was on. Taking a rather large quaff of the mixture he smiled and looked at the woman. "Not bad. So what is this place? And how did I end up here? One minute I was home and the next... I had an awful pain in my neck." The man absent mindedly rubbed his neck as he took another drink and continued to look around.
Found adrift on the open sea wearin' nothin' but a No Quarter flag? That'd be Shameless, damn drunk prolly fell off a boat again.

sweetcandy4

Candy noticed that the man didn't shake her hand. She dropped her hand and then her eyes looked up toward the ceiling, "Why does everyone ask ME that question...?" she mumbled under her breath.

"This is a Inn. I don't know how you got here, I don't know what you're here for. All I know is that myself and others have been placed here unexpectantly and have the same questions as you. Your guess is as good as mine. We're currently doing what we can to figure that out. Well....I'm enjoying myself in the process," she responded honestly.

ShamelessTR

Laughing softly to himself with her answer he shook his head. "Sorry, guess I could have assumed no one would know any more than I would." Benedict shifted in his layers and finished off the drink and thought about what he would be doing with the dirty dishes, but shrugged and set it down. Calling out to no one in particular "Can I get another, and make it a double this time?"  Then he turned back to the woman he had been chatting with. "I suppose it is good that you are enjoying yourself. I suppose I could be trapped in an alternate dimension with a worse looking group." Benedict laughed and let one hand hang off his belt as he found a place to lean, and took the drink the hands had brought and polished some of it off. "And personally I've never been one to complain about free booze." Benedict laughed again and sighed, wondering what odd effects the passage of time would have here as opposed to home, or even if he would get home. A laugh bursting from him.