News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

*Steals Dama and the Win follows after.*

Saiyuri

Scoops up the Win while Zeth is busy with Dama.

Dama

Busy, but never too busy to keep The Win!
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Verasaille

*Spreads sleep dust on all* Ha!! Now I will have the Win!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Zeth

*Curls up with the Win as he sleeps. She is comfy.*

Verasaille

*tucks Zeth in with a good night kiss* "Sweet dreams" *takes win
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Dama

Found Win wandering since she was left alone all day.  Brings her in for hot chocolate and cookies.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Zeth

Came for the cookies, stayed for the Win.

Verasaille

Trades Zeth a plate of freshly baked cookies for the WIn.

Boatman

Just takes Win, trading nothing.
History, where creative writing was born.

Verasaille

*Glares at Boatman* "And where do you think you are going? The WIN is mine!!"

Boatman

Boat returns Vera's stare whilst twirling a gold coin as he was taught at spy school. Soon Vera is completely hypnotised and in his power as is poor Win.
After having Vera carry his bags to the bottom of the nearby ski slope, he tells her is it good weather for nude sunbathing before hopping on a lift with vacant looking Win. Boat and Win watch Vera strip off as they ascend for a spot of sledging on the packed snow.

Zeth

Punches out Boatman Indiana Jones style and takes the  Win for himself. "Take that you spoony bard!" he exclaims and gives Vera his coat.

Boatman

Boat rubs his chin. "Where did that punch come from in the middle of the air on a ski lift?" Then he sees Vera's coat falling and forming into a giant snowball that runs over both Zeth and Vera. But poor Win is in there too. What a naughty rascal that Zeth is (don't you think children?).

Verasaille

Vera explodes the giant snowball! Sending Boatman a whirling mini tornado to spin the ski lift into a tangled mess. Then kisses Zeth for lending her his coat and warms him with a snuggle. Taking the Win with her along with the nice warm Zeth, they head back to the lodge for hot buttered rum and Christmas cookies!

Zeth

Lets Vera keep the Win after she has given him Buttered Rum, Christmas Cookies, and snuggles. She earned it. Sorry Win.

Verasaille

Hugs and kisses Zeth, "See there? It's a lot more fun being nice! And we all have fun doing it!" keeps Win in a warm cozy blanket near the Christmas tree.

Boatman

Santa visits early and pops Win into his sack. He eats the rest of the cookies with rum butter. Misses out on the snuggles but at least is able to take Win back to his grotto. Yes, it was Boat playing Santa.

Dama

Peeks around the corner and sees Santa (really, Boatman?) and The Win dressed up as an elf.  Enticing her with a plate of warm buns, The Win follows Dama to a warm climate.

Saidi

Spots the silly win, and entices it away with promises of cozy holiday fun and hot chocolate drinks with marshmallows.  Once having assured the silly little thing was to come willingly, she dashes off with it singing Christmas Carols.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Zeth

Zeth dashes of with Saidi then and thus gets the Win as a bonus!

Verasaille

Tacks a sprig of mistletoe to the door frame and watches as Zeth stops to give the ladies all kisses, she gives him a sexy kiss then leaves his delightful sexy self surrounded by girls while she runs off with the WIN!

Boatman

Ghosts of Christmas past tell Boat to behave himself so he entices poor Tiny Win off with a promise of tasty turkey.
He leaves the ghosts to haunt Vera.

Verasaille

Turkey?! Now that is a laugh! Poor Win is scared of the birds and runs back to Vera. The ghosts go back to haunting Boatman, since they cannot scare Vera.

Boatman

Boat hands the ghosts new backbones for Christmas. Suitably reinforced, they swirl around Vera, pulling her hair and nipping her.
Boat cradles defenceless Win in his arms and runs off with her back to the elf workshop.