Starcaller's Prompt Inspired Plots/Prompts To Inspire Plots (M for F)

Started by Starcaller, September 10, 2019, 12:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcaller

Hello!

It's me again. This time around, I've decided to make a new thread dedicated solely to plots inspired by different prompts, whether they be songs, or images, or, why not, scenes from movies/TV shows/games, or even plot lines from said movies/TV shows/games. By no means do I want to make this a fandom request thread, so if you are looking for fandom RPs, this thread may not be for you. Though I may dabble in that someday, who knows?

With that being said, I must also say that this particular thread will be way less fancy than my main story request thread, which, by the way, you may go check out if you look, or if you want more information about me! I also encourage you to check out my O/O thread to learn even more about me, maybe the juicier bits that you would be interested in?

I will not waste more of your time and ramble on about myself or about what I'm looking for in a partner, all the information that you need is at your fingertips, though I would appreciate it if you actually took your time to look at it before messaging me.

This thread will be split into two sections: Plots Inspired By Prompts and Prompts to Inspire Plots. Without further ado, I will lay out the sections.

Plots Inspired By Prompts

The Strangers
He plays the saxophone every Saturday night in the same dim-lit jazz and blues bar. He appeared in town one year prior, and since then, he's been there every Saturday night. She appeared in town just under a month ago, and every Saturday night she appears, takes a seat at the far end of the bar and listens to his music. She knows him only by a name, but she never did try to approach him and he has only quietly acknowledged her presence, sometimes playing a piece of music that she alone was the muse of. Two strangers in the same place, having come there in the same mysterious way, and both carrying the burdens of their own pasts. What comes of it if their worlds collide?

Plot inspired by this image:

An Adventure Like No Other; Closed

She is an adventurer, always was and always will be. She cannot sit still while there are places to be seen and things to be experienced. Everything that is new excites her, and so, when she hears word of a man looking for a traveling companion, she is instantly reeled in. And though she expects a rowdy adventurer like herself to be the one, she gets surprised. He, in fact, seems like the kind of man who would spend days and weeks on end in libraries or art galleries. He lives in a beautiful manor, has servants aplenty and seemingly lives a perfect life. Yet the sword he carries at his hip tells of another side of him, too.

He is rather glad to receive her, to treat her to the best meal he can offer and to discuss this offer he has for her.

"It's rather simple, as you'll soon see. I don't ask for anything more but a companion to share in an adventure, to travel with me to the world's end. It's a daunting endeavour, I know, but you seem like just the type of person I need to fulfill it."

Simple as he may seem, though, the man is clearly more than meets the eye and there is mystery surrounding him at every step. Yet it all pales in comparison to the revelation the adventurer woman will have on the road, during an attack upon them by a group of highwaymen. Then is when she witnesses how the man she is accompanying is, in fact, immortal. And then, their trek suddenly reveals itself to be more than just the desire of a man to see what lies beyond the horizon.

NOTE: Needless to say, I need someone to play the adventurer woman!

To Be Updated

Prompts To Inspire Plots

Under Construction

Starcaller

- Added steampunk craving with image prompts

- Placed "The Strangers" on hold

Starcaller

Starcaller