News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D&D magic is real!

Started by AmandaWho, June 05, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaWho

Here's the deal: a group of college students traveling on a vacation come across an old, scratched up, highly used copy of a First Edition Advanced Dungeon's & Dragon's Player's Handbook. To their shock and awe, they discover that the spells within the book work. As long as you have the Players Handbook itself, and you fulfill the requirements listed, the spells actually work. All of them.

This sounds like a good thing, I'm sure. However, events will soon spiral out of control as this power gets used, and misused, and abused.

Although this will be a group of characters, I am looking for one living, breathing player to fulfill the role of one character, I will fulfill one of the female characters, and the rest will be secondary characters that I'll manage. I will act as moderator, handling world tasks and whatnot, while I manage my character.

I'm open to discussion on some of the specifics, such as the location where the story takes place, but here are a few elements I want to incorporate:

• There will likely be about 4 primary characters, the students on vacation. We will play two of them, and the other 2+ will be story characters.
• I'm thinking the story will take place in a remote location, such as an isolated house or a small town somewhere. I want the characters removed so they can focus on each other.
• Being E, there will be smut. Probably a lot of it. Our characters can either introduce it, or the story characters can.

Feel free to post in this thread any questions or suggestions. If you would like to play in this game, please make a post here with a simple suggestion for who your character is, such as: "I want to play Dylan Montgomery. He's a nerdy physics major who initially turned down the offer to go on this vacation until he found out that Molly Gray was also going, a girl he has a tremendous crush on. Dylan has severe social anxiety and can barely even speak to Molly, but he couldn't turn down the opportunity to be near her for a week."

I'll only be going with one partner for this adventure, since my time is limited and I only post so much.

Happy gaming! :)

JamesSureWould

D&D and AW? It's two of my favorite things!

If you're still looking for this idea, I'd love to write this with you :)

Here's a character idea...

William Morgan is actually the one who planned this vacation! An incredibly long term at school burned him out and made him question his pursuit of a Computer Science degree. He can't exactly head home and be with family for a number of complicated reasons, so he's trying to find a way to relax with the small family he's fallen into in college.

AmandaWho

James! *big smile*

Seeing your name on my screen brought back good vibes, for sure :)

I'm going to send you a PM, we can discuss.