Your My Other Half (AlphaMale and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 28, 2010, 08:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She looked at him figuring that he had asked her dad already and she looked confused. "No he won't because as long as you asked my dad all will be fine silly."

AlphaMale

Flame bit down hard on his lip, recalling the moment weeks ago when he had asked her father permission... what a fun conversation that had been. Though finally he had accepted, no doubt the reason her parents had softened so much towards him. “Sure he wont try to kill me?” Note the word try. Flame doubted anyone could.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

AAA111

She looked up at him. He looked really nervous and she smiled. "What's wrong hunny? You seem nervous. I didn't even know you asked my Dad. You really are my hero baby" She was so happy and it was clear on her face. She smiled at him. "No I don't think he will try especially if I'm there. IF he knows Dad supports us then he is more likely to get it. He'll probably be hurt that he has met you earlier. But it'll be good." She is really positive. She keeps looking at her ring.

AlphaMale

“I spoke to your dad a couple of weeks ago. He was hesitant at first... but agreed eventually. I just didn’t know when i would ask you...” He responded. “And i’m sure me and your brother will get along just fine.” He grinned.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiled as she looked up at him. She was so incredibly happy with him. "Aww hunny that means the world to me but you mean even more and I love you." She smiled as she puts her arms around him. "You will get along great. Your going to be future brothers anyways. " She smiled as she kissed him then looked at her ring.

AlphaMale

Flame took her hand and kissed it tenderly with a crooked smile. “Anything for you, Angel.” He murmured.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She held both of his hands in her hands. "So now what do you want to do handsome fiancee of mine?" She smiled wide loving the feeling and hearing those words come out of her mouth.