Furry on Human [M seeking F]

Started by megacycle, November 19, 2015, 11:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megacycle

A little slice of life role playing in a world where anthropomorphic creatures and human beings live along side each other in peace and harmony. A world where evolution took a bit of a different turn. Technology is the same as present day with cell phones, tablets, and other portable media devices. The only futuristic gadget here is a fully functional hover board.

Ideas may range from story driven to sex driven depending on the situations and scenarios discussed here in this thread or in the form of a private message. I prefer to keep things in the third person perspective. My post length is usually four to seven sentences long. Open to playing with anybody regardless of real life gender. Only requirement is that you will be taking on the role of the female, human character. I will leave her appearance and backstory up to you. I will be taking on the role of the male, anthropomorphic character.

I am best at short term stories, willing to try long-term. Private message if interested in seeing my characters reference sheet, a visual representation of my character. Cannot post a direct link here due to nudity.

Mainly interested in the following kinks; foot play, tickling, sneezing, and light bondage. Open to trying almost anything, ask and I shall tell.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, respond below or private message me if interested.
A link to my On's and Off's page.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239925.0