News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seduced by the Night

Started by Xious, February 10, 2010, 12:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xious

Hello everyone. I haven't made one of these in a while, so bear with me. For the past few weeks I have been having a very particular dream that I want to share.

As soon as I fall asleep, I get a strange feeling that I am drifting. I try to swim against the current but it is too strong. Suddenly, I am standing alone, looking out over the dark waters of the ocean. The air is mild, warm enough not to cause chills however. I smile a bit, as a feeling of serenity passes over me. I hear a soft sing-song voice call out a name I don't recognize, yet still I know she is speaking to me. I turn slowly, having to pull myself away from the hypnotic lure of the tides, and I am met by a beautiful, pale face, with two small fangs shining in the moonlight. She holds her hand out to me, barely an inch away from my lips. A small crimson bead rests in her palm, quivering a moment before it streaks down her hand. As I move forward to lick the small streak, she pulls her hand back playfully, forcing me to press my body against hers as she holds her hand over my head. A sudden pain pierces the side of my neck, but I ignore it, my eyes focused on the drop of blood that has fallen from her hand. I know, in the core of my soul, that once that bead hits my tongue, I will have experienced paradise.

And then I awake. The alarm clock is ringing, and I have 15 minutes to get to school. I grow tired of lusting for that tiny bead, so I decided to make a small RP here while I await my approval. And let it be known. This time...I will get what I want.

Aries has called dibs on my dream-girl. And TheHangedMan is also participating. All are welcome, the more the merrier!

Aries

:3

Sounds like an interesting dream.
I can't wait for us to start.
OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

Xious

I shall return shortly. Getting my room cleaned up real quick. -Grumbles at the parents perfect timing.

Xious

Here is a small Skeleton for anyone who wishes to join. It's not required but it is recomended to help people know your character better.

Character Name:
Character's apparent age: (How old you look.)
Current Race: (Vampire/Human. I may accept more throughout the role-play, but I only want these two to start with.)
Appearance: (Link or detailed description.)
Anything else you wish us to know:

Also, because I know biting is a fairly...intimate thing for a lot of people, me included, please remember that this is a PG-13 role-play. Try not to let it slip; I know I will be struggling as well.

Aries

Character Name: Claudia Sinclair
Character's apparent age: Somewhere between 19-23
Current Race: Vampire
Appearance:

Anything else you wish us to know:
Uhmm....only if Joker wants to add something.
xD

Xious

Character Name: Keriann Slavei (Pronounced Carry-ann Slave-eye)
Character's apparent age: 19
Current Race: Human
Appearance: /vampire_by_shirleyfoxcc.jpg[/IMG]
Anything else you wish us to know: (Ignore the fangs...and blood...and eyes...and holes in neck. ^^ At least until a little later.)

TheHangedOne

Character Name: Randolph Carter (props to anyone who gets it.)
Character's apparent age: Late teens
Appearance: A youth who keeps to himself, often dressing in a mix of red and black, usually wearing a "motley" suit.  His hair, too, is dyed in similar colors; black with bright red highlights. His hair comes down to right below his shoulder blades, and is often in a ponytail, though occasionally worn loose. The hair is obviously well taken care of.

He always hides his eyes behind mirrored sun glasses, but they are a chocolate brown color.  He is 5'10, and 200 lbs, with the thick, muscular legs of a runner, or someone accustomed to hoofing it everywhere.
Anything else you wish us to know: Highly eccentric, often seen with books on the occult. Supposedly has no friends. Both of his parents died recently in a car accident, but he's an emancipated teen. Works at the local book store.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Xious

I will now put a thread in the actual Sub-forum where we will begin. And Link it to this page.

Edit: Awesome profiles

Aries

Xious

By the way Aries, you can place yourself as messing with his mind, or just playing on his imagination. You don't have to be the exact girl in the dream. It's all up to you. ^^

SilentSound

Well It makes sense to start rping while waiting for approval ^^ I need to let people see the literary side of me and less of the playfull dummy XD So if you'll have me Im all for it.

I would be Intrested In rping another Vampire character If you'd accept it, If not then I can simply go with human, Here's a basic Skeleton:

Character Name: Sasha Rosethorn
Character's apparent age: early teens (19-23)
Appearance: This says It all =3

SilentSound

And oh! just a quick thing I forgot to mention, I am looking to try and get into my writing mode again, so If my pragraphers or a little long or It seems like Im trying to make my character a main, or important, Im probably am! XD Either way, should be fun :P

Xious

xwickedsmilesx

The Wicked one can play too?

Character Name: Kathira
Character's apparent age: 19
Appearance: Tall girl with a broad build but amazing curves. Growing up Kathira was always called an amazon so she wears only flats and hides her war built physique under dresses and frills feathered accessories and little top hats. She'd rather be considered weird and cute then sporty and tough. Her eyes are blue and she's recently dyed her hair purple, her skin is a milk tea completion from her interracial parents and her hair is long and curly.
Anything else you wish us to know: Kathira can juggle <3

Xious

Of course Wicked, the more the merrier. I am suprised it is getting so big, we may have to establish a posting order soon.

xwickedsmilesx

o.o;; That's scary.

Posting orders always throw me off.

Artema

Character Name: Clint Popkins
Character's apparent age: fourties
Appearance:

Becoming Vampire haven't changed much in his life. He was such a mild man, that the cravings the curse have acceded to him made him only slightly more eccentric than your typical human. Converted only a few years ago, first he simply bought blood from a nurse, who worked at the clinic, but changes creeped on him, he started using his new vampiric power on his wife, he started to go out at nights, and he even tried to drug and bite a student or two.

This day he had a strange feeling when the class started. Something was nugging him.

(( In this story he would probably remain on second roles, accidentally observing/stumbling into something, since he appears to have a sensivity to the presence of other vampires. ))

Xious

Hmm...I like it! You are free to post when you wish. ^^

mck23

I hope I can join?

Character Name: Tammy Anne Kelly
Character's apparent age: about 20
Current Race: Vampire [Of course.]
Appearance:
She can play bashful.

Looks harmless in her sleep...

Then she gets pissed off.
Anything else you wish us to know: Tammy is a former mistress of Henry VIII. She was turned by a jealous vampire who wanted a companion. When he treated her like a slave she knew she wanted out. She eventually turned him over to her clan when he was trying to over throw the clan by creating a new one. She also has a strong love for Argyle. When she wants to pass for a human she often wears a pair of fake glasses and dresses like a "sexy nerd" since plain nerd is fairly hard for her...
<< Nerdy Tammy.

>.< Hope you let me join...

TheHangedOne

I hate to say it, but the rp died a long time ago.
Check out my poet tree!

mck23

xwickedsmilesx

I agree it is sad it had a good start.

TheHangedOne

Aye, it did. I was really looking forward to it. If you two are looking for a vampire rp, why not take a look over at Darkest Desires? May not be your cup of tea, though. Just a suggestion.
Check out my poet tree!

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

TheHangedOne

Considering the last post was two years ago, I sincerely doubt it is, Orchid.
Check out my poet tree!