Closed

Started by That Girl Analise, March 30, 2011, 12:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

So, i'm back. I know I set a start date... ignore that! I ask those who are in Valerian's game... Do y'all want me to wait until val's is near over to start mine... or... what would you prefer?

let me know.

Marguerite

Mmm, close to hers ending so no one is wondering which game to vote on.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kendra

sorry for late reply here ;)
agree with Marg - close to the other one ending probably suits better ;)

ClockworkShadow

I um... forgot about this thread. >.>;

I was checking my new replies, and I looked at this one and went "What is this and when did I...?  Oh.  Oh yea!"

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Kendra

I know ... I was looking at my bookmarks today and thinking that nothing had been posted here in a bit, lets take a look  ::)
glad I did now though ;)

Ryven

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

That Girl Analise

for those that posted after my last message, I've marked you as still available. if that is incorrect, please message me.

Those that aren't marked, pm me or post here and I'll confirm you.

We're going through one last recruitment effort before we start; I have the threads beginning to be set up in Valerian's Vault.

ClockworkShadow

Well I'm still cool with participating <3

I'm currently being broken-in on one of Saffron's games, and I find the concept quite exciting.  Besides, it's iambic pentameter! :D

A/A

o_O

Xandria

Oh definitely count me in, I'm looking forward to it!  :-)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

FoamWeber

Reagan

That Girl Analise

You've all been added to the confirmed player's list. I'll be linking the main thread (which contains the updated player list) here in a minute on the main post.

Reagan- We can't have too many! :D I'll be happy to have you, just make sure you continue through your approval process, mm'k? :) We've lost one person to that already.

That Girl Analise

links are up, a pm has been sent to players not yet confirmed, and all that's left is to set up one more recruitment thread in the group requests section, which gets more traffic than this.

But I promised my beau that I'd watch a video first. He's so patient with me. :P

ClockworkShadow

<hunkers down, wriggling, while looking at the Purple Steampunk Pirate with a playfully "evil" look that says 'oh please let me pounce you!'>

A/A

o_O

Valerian

I'm on the list way back at the beginning, I see, but just to clarify, I'm in.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Reagan

If there's any justice left in the world I'll be approved very soon.  Will be great to finally start writing something here at last.  Thanks for including me.

That Girl Analise

We'll be starting monday. We've lost reagan, meaning we have 11 confirmed players... Which means if we don't get new players by sunday, I'm pruning the special roles... Unless y'all would rather me add special roles and have an all-specials game. I could do that too.

thoughts?

That Girl Analise

google and deviantart: I am Disappoint.

I have so far looked up "Page" "Messenger" and "Osric" and gotten nothing of what I'm looking for. I'll settle for rosencrantz and guildenstern. I like them better anyway :P

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

That Girl Analise

Ended up having to go with Ophelia. Whatevs.

Thinking of throwing in a couple of secondary votes: Doublevoter and Voteless innocent. Everyone will vote the usual one time, but the double voter is counted twice and the voteless innocent is not counted at all. Just to throw people off. :P If I did that, though, I might replace the martyr.

TheVongola10th

Would there be any problem in me being allowed to join? I have played an irl version of Mafia using cards to represent the individual people.

That Girl Analise

I'm a little hesitant to, given we're going to start on monday. Consider yourself conditionally accepted; these games can last rather long, but so can the approval process. I'll be watching your intro thread. Keep up on it, and good luck on your approval; I loved the process myself!

My IRL Mafia games always fail because we have a very small group that plays. On that note: mafia sucks with only five people.  The last time we played, we insisted on using cupid. The first night phase the lovers were killed by the mafioso, leaving three, and then they lynched an innocent, leading to a Mafia Victory. I'm unsure as to whether the moral of this story is to not play with only five people, or, if you do, do not use cupid.

TheVongola10th

That's ok, I understand your predicament. I'd like to play, but if you say no I completely understand. :)