Looking for the Big, Bad, wereWolf! [?mul]

Started by Shatelia, August 10, 2008, 04:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shatelia

Yes...If you have seen this one before related to my name...I AM getting a little 'nutz' over it.  Seriously looking for a good rper that would be interested in a tackling it with me. 

Little Red and the Werewolf ~ Free form FANTASY (Non-modern environment)
       Female with long flowing mahogany RED hair inherits small cabin in the woods (from Grandmother).  Shortly after moving in she finds strange tracks, signs of large ?wolf.  Possibly spots him following her, watching the cabin at times, finds small game and such left at her door as offerings.  Possibly this is the shy/secretive local blacksmith (who could be able to take on the form of wolf or even half-wolf at will)... that seems to show up unexpectedly at shops and diners when ever she visits the town.... or sometimes just seems to know/scent when she is in town and watches her with his strange eyes from the doorway of his business.

Possibilities:
Entire village are werewolves
Grandmother was also one, which means she also has traces of it in her blood, just needs to be taught/shown what her true nature is.
Village NOT werewolves ~ after he and she meet/romance/friends they have to escape from village mob
He may come to her room at nights in various forms of his being to watch her sleep/be near her.  (She could believe that these night visits are just dreams stemming from her own liking for the wolf that she has befriended/seen and the blacksmith that she has the ?secret? hots for)
He saves her from other town male/gang of men (drunks?) that is harassing her
etc etc etc *grins*

MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Shatelia

*spins around with Joy* This has been TAKEN ..but thanks to all readers *winks*
MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O