My kidnapping fantasies (M or F)

Started by playfullchick76, April 27, 2015, 07:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have a few that I would love to play out here, here goes.

1. In Russia, I'm a western journalist working to expose organized crime. Getting too close to the truth, I'm kidnapped by his men and bought to him to become his enslaved companion, my appearance is altered and I'm dressed like his fantasy schoolgirl, or something else.

2. Lost somewhere while on holiday in the US, I'm found by a local gang, and are kept as the gang leaders companion.

3. While on holiday, I visit a bdsm dungeon, with the dominant deciding to keep me as their enslaved maid and slavegirl, unable to escape, trapped there and made to help them.

4. While travelling through a rural area, I stop at a roadside diner. The owners slip a sedative in my meal, with me waking up at their rural property, to become their replacement daughter and sex slave.

5. While on holiday somewhere in Europe, I help an escaped woman slip away from her captors, only to be caught by them and brought back to the angry owner, who has me take her place as his or her enslaved maid.

JaredSyn

A few of these sound interesting. New to the site so not real familiar with many people. #4 sounds very fun.