Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 11:54:20 PM
lol this is nice

yeah I know and look got the whole place to our self too... wonder where everyong go
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 14, 2010, 12:17:43 AM
yeah I know and look got the whole place to our self too... wonder where everyong go

(shrugs) idk... but i'm not complaining ;)

bentfender

I see you two still haven't found a room! ;D

Shade

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 12:29:53 AM

^^; no, i guess we haven't... hehe...

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 12:29:53 AM

nope we sure hasn't ~hugs him~ hi again teehee
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

And a grand hello to you both and any others lurking in the shadows of Spunky's Cafe.
Just passing through guys trying to find the rest of the band.
I hope your both having wonderful weekends.

Shade

i'm having a good weekend so far. how about you?

bentfender

Got some cr@p in my left eye and am having difficulty seeeing out of it. Doc said was all clear and to take it easy. Meant I couldn't play this weekend as lights too much for my eye. Aside from that we're getting rain which we don't see enough of and I'm happy about. You?

Shade

I'm just happy to have some time to relax for a bit. I had two exams on Thursday, one for Calculus, another for Chemistry. Not fun.

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 12:38:30 AM
Got some cr@p in my left eye and am having difficulty seeeing out of it. Doc said was all clear and to take it easy. Meant I couldn't play this weekend as lights too much for my eye. Aside from that we're getting rain which we don't see enough of and I'm happy about. You?

ohh wow so sorry about your eye hun' and play you say' like in a band' if so kool''
and what it is you play at that....  good that its there and not here anymore, that seen enough of, but we did get damn snow :P  but ut of all that your have a pretty good time huhh
and wh-what this you happy for me?>confused to why

Quote from: Shade226 on February 14, 2010, 12:47:34 AM
I'm just happy to have some time to relax for a bit. I had two exams on Thursday, one for Calculus, another for Chemistry. Not fun.

I'm happy your happy everyone :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

I play jazz and blues - the bass mostly and sometime sax.
The you? was asking how are thing with you? I just abbreviated it.

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 01:54:33 AM
I play jazz and blues - the bass mostly and sometime sax.
The you? was asking how are thing with you? I just abbreviated it.

osk,,, sorry about that too .. jazz you say kool' like some but not a lot..
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Babe, there's all sorts of jazz. You just got to find what you like. I'm helping a guy from S  - he's a dj and he wants me to record some bass lines for some material he's come up with.

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 03:15:36 AM
Babe, there's all sorts of jazz. You just got to find what you like. I'm helping a guy from S  - he's a dj and he wants me to record some bass lines for some material he's come up with.

wow that cool, you going for it, and ohyes' I do know the BUES''' now I can get down with some of it, in other words I do like the Blues...   XDheehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 14, 2010, 03:38:27 AM
sorry for got the l in BLUES!

I'd play the blues for you anytime babe.

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 14, 2010, 03:40:44 AM
I'd play the blues for you anytime babe.

oooh how sweet, well there a stage get up there and play some of that Blues ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

So, is that stage going to be used? You'd be the first to use it, bentfender

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 14, 2010, 04:05:38 AM
So, is that stage going to be used? You'd be the first to use it, bentfender

yeehhyy Shade ~jump back into his lap and sits~ hows you''' Lol
and yep it sure would be, your be the first
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 14, 2010, 04:13:51 AM
yeehhyy Shade ~jump back into his lap and sits~ hows you''' Lol
and yep it sure would be, your be the first

i'm good, thanks (huggles Bluevamp)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 14, 2010, 04:25:31 AM
i'm good, thanks (huggles Bluevamp)

you know what they still not found us that room yet ~pouts~ :-(
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 14, 2010, 04:29:21 AM
you know what they still not found us that room yet ~pouts~ :-(

yeah, i know... but i'm in no hurry ;)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 14, 2010, 04:29:55 AM
yeah, i know... but i'm in no hurry ;)

aaw so sweet trying to be a gentleman, right,,, ~hugs and kisses him~ :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

I'd get up and play but it'd sound a whole lot better with a few extra band members - say some drums, a trumpet, an electric guitar and maybe a sassy chich with a husky voice.  :-)