News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Strip Poker [Trying again]

Started by BigBuckBob, December 26, 2008, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

I intend for this to be a game of Texas Holdem poker.

I will play the dealer, and pm your cards for the round. You get two, you bet a number of clothes [out of ten]

Characters: Write out what your ten articles will be. Even if it's [two socks, two earings, jacket, shirt, skirt, glasses, bra, panties] You do not have to do it in that order. You are free to make deals with other players to get your stuff back. You can't use your winnings as bets until naked.

Not sure why this doesn't get more interest. Can someone explain it to me?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Ixy

Hey, sounds like fun.  If people put a lot of description into their characters, that is *grin* 
Put me down as 'intersted', definitely. 

What's the setting?  I'll send a 'persona,' assuming it's modern, via PM.

Carlcjjohnson

Consider me very interested!!

It'd be good if we perhaps based our characters on images amateur adult models, then we could depict them stripping off their layers as the game progresses  8)

Very good of you Bob to take the role of dealer.

Ixy

Quote from: Carlcjjohnson on December 27, 2008, 08:23:57 PM
It'd be good if we perhaps based our characters on images amateur adult models, then we could depict them stripping off their layers as the game progresses  8)

How does that work?  Sounds like a neat idea...

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Ixy on December 27, 2008, 08:25:56 PM
How does that work?  Sounds like a neat idea...

Well, in our character profiles (which we'd present before the game), we'd use an image of a model. Since taking their clothes off is what they do best, we could post different images depicting further stages of nudity at critical points in the game, coinciding with our characters losing their clothes.

I've got to be honest - doesn't 10 items of clothing seem a bit much? We might have to play 15-20 rounds via these forums before anyone gets near nudity.

It could work via IM. It'd be instant, like actual poker. Haha, if webcams were involved it'd be all the more real  ;)

(Yes, I've lately become an advocate for IM RP. So sue me ::))

Ixy

Well, if I can find a model, maybe.   Webcam's a 'no' for me.  Writing's always been my interest, though, and IM requires a long night, which would be good if it worked.

Fragile Dreams

Great idea although the only strip poker i know the rules of is the one in touch screen arcade games. If the rules are the same them i would really loved to play. And the model idea sounds really great. Great job to all :D *grabs a cigar and flips a betting chip around his fingers*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Older And Wiser

I am interested.  What are the limits?

BigBuckBob

I like Carl's idea. Using a model to do the stripping for you [if you can find one]. But I lalso ike the idea of 10 pieces, because I'm not doing it just for the stripping aspect. I'm thinking detailed rp, but only one post per person between rounds of card dealing. No raises, except all in.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Fragile Dreams

Can we make the scene in the late 20's? You know, mafia, hats, costumes. It would be interesting setting.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

BigBuckBob

I'd think a Halloween party would be more appropriate. Gives everyone the opportunity to act like they would want. I have trouble believing a room full of mafia gangsters would agree to strip poker with only one female at the table.

Oh and as for the limits question: I'd say discuss that privately with whoever you need to. But this is a public poker game, with strangers. I intend to put it in light.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Older And Wiser

At this point it would appear we have only one woman interested.  Should we expand recruitment or encourage gender bending or switch behavior? 

Ixy

After some thought, I think the pic idea would be neat as a supplement, but I'm concerned that we'd get shorter-written posts as a result.  I think the best way to attract players is to focus on a neat setting (a Halloween party would be a great idea, guys... good stuff!), interesting descriptions of characters and actions, and keeping the events moving... most people on E are looking for a highly-readable scenario less than mechanics.

BigBuckBob

I intend to keep my character professional, so I don't care if men play as women or vice versa. But I do think we need more then just the one woman.

And I think the ten piece clothes betting will make finding pictures more difficult. I haven't seen many pictures depicting each article of clothing [i.e. earings and socks and the like]. Which means even with the picture idea there will be plenty to write about. Especially since the stripping is only a part of it.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

seducer12

Is it still open. I'd be very very interested!

BigBuckBob

Still open, waiting for a few more females.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Older And Wiser

I like to gender bend, so I'll play a woman.  Ithink it helps me with my non-erotic writing too.

HiddenLover

I might be interested, although it's not a sure thing. I'm still trying to understand the concept completely. -laughs-

BigBuckBob

Interest seems to be here, so as soon as I get a chance to actually sit down at a computer for more then three minutes, I'll set up the thread.

First post can be used as a character sheet, as the players enter the room.

Hiddenlover- Ask what you are unsure about. The only bad question is the one not asked.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27361.0
Post your character info as part as your intro as you sit at the table.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Only two people have arrived so far. You are accepted as you enter, so don't think it's full.

You're welcome even if you haven't posted here yet.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Older And Wiser

and we could use some guys
;D

BigBuckBob

I usually aim for the 'the more females the better' angle.

I'm willing to split my attentions amongst multiple females if I need to.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?