Adult Resort [Recruiting][Smut-heavy, open to all genders & orientations]

Started by Cynadea, August 18, 2014, 02:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Covering Several acres of land, the island of Beckamor (fictive) is located near the Bahamas. It's the best kept secret: an adult-only resort. With two main buildings where people may rent rooms for a period of time, the whole island is open and safe for play. There are bars and clubs for those with more specific kinks and fetishes to find others who share the same, but overall, the island is simply geared toward giving people the freedom to explore their sexuality.

• Sandbox with GM events
  • Centered on smut, but there will be openings for RP too
  • short character app
  • Posts 2 paragraphs minimum
  • Character stay from 2 days to 14 days
  • Employees are permanent residents, would be open to players.

The game is meant to be easy-going and fun. If you have questions or suggestions, I'm all ears. :)

Possible Areas:
  • The Lodge (x2)
  • The beach
  • A bar/night club
  • A dungeon (which would be a BDSM themed club on the surface, but would have bondage devices/structures for use in the basement)
  • A pool with lounging chairs

I'd take suggestions there too...

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

1SAZ

LimitlessNikkie

Cynadea

For the tentatively interested, what would make you interested to join the game?

LimitlessNikkie

For myself I'd like to see a well balanced number of people willing to play both patrons and staff.

Kuje

Cynadea

Depending on the balance of characters, I'd play a pansexual female character and/or a straight male character, but I'd be open to requests, if someone wants to play out a specific scenario that fits in my O&O.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Aysande on August 18, 2014, 07:04:19 PM
For the tentatively interested, what would make you interested to join the game?

For me personally, I just like to wait back and see who all is joining and what the characters (ideas, character sheets, etc), look like before getting involved.  I've seen *somewhat* similar stories that really grabbed my interest, only to see like some random non-con scene pop up out of the blue.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Cynadea

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on August 18, 2014, 09:12:59 PM
-snip-

only to see like some random non-con scene pop up out of the blue.

I've had that once and it literally killed the game. I won't make that mistake again. Non-con scene would be very counter-productive in that environment where it's supposed to be a safe place to explore sexuality. It would be posted in the "Bondage, D/s, S&M" board, so no N/C would be played there, but I would also have a warning to the header so that if something gets heavy in a particular kink, we're warned and not left with a very strong urge to scrub the post out of our brain after reading... ;)

GnothiSeauton

Yeah, the whole random rape scene while others just ignored it as if nothing happened has left a little bit of an impression on my mind when it comes to smut-heavy stories.  I'm glad to hear you're of the same mind.

I don't mind some Non-Con stuff, but just like a really rough, forced, rape just for the sake of having that play out makes me pause before joining smut heavy stories. 

I have a character in mind, a female, but would like to see the numbers of interested people and some character sheets before putting something together more concrete in my mind.

Seeking New Stories

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Cynadea

WildStallionNYC

I'm curious and will see where this goes.
Will there be any group activities or guidance or is it basically just everyone up to whatever they want to do?

Cynadea

There will be group activities here and there, GM'ed events, but the participation is always optional unless it's some change that affect the island as a whole (no one can opt out of a hurricane, but a party or a game night? Sure.) Those events will be posted in the OOC thread, with their time and places, so that people who's characters are around at the time can choose how to go about it.

Dray

I will show interest in playing a character as a member of the staff

Cynadea

The character sheet is up. Just fill it and send it to me in PM :)

Rel Mayer

I'm interested, but I'm unsure where the character sheet code is.

Cynadea

Cynadea

Hey boys, the ratio is 5 women for 1 man... we need more guys or we'll exhaust the one we have!

Dray

I don't know what to play haha

I'm considering three different staff positions:  Beach Lifeguard, Security Guard or Massage/Spa Employee

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Knyghtskye

What each must seek in his life never was on land or sea. It is something out of his own unique potentiality for experience, something that never has been and never could have been experienced by anyone else.

Joseph Campbell