What aren't you wearing?

Started by fallen paradise, August 13, 2010, 12:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Sethren

I am accepting quilt commissions right now to make ends meet.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

MoonWolf

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Merry Gentry

Novak

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Novak

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

MelisaArtemis

Trigon

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

Pink Duct Tape

Silvered Sutures

Renaissance-style plate armor
My O/O Thread

Merry Gentry

socks and my toes are cold!

Pink Duct Tape

TheLegionary

Zelcyone

My O/o page. (Currently undergoing major restyling)

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread