Fairytales and Nightmares

Started by TheLivingWonder, November 18, 2009, 10:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLivingWonder

After a long night of studying at the school library, a young college student decided she'd crack open one last book before calling it a night and heading off for the evening. Unbeknown to her, there was one book amidst the towering stack of pages on her desk that did not belong. Upon opening the strange and foreign looking text, the small, innocent creature would soon find herself surrounded by a world far different from her own, and one which looked upon newcomers with curiosity and deviance.

I'm hoping that somebody will find some interest in this, and I'm planning on having things play out fairly evenly with the posts, both me and whoever else joining taking equal part in the characters and the story progression. I'm looking for some dark, twisted, stickily fun hyjinx, and there's really no end to what can come of a story like this. Will she find a way back to her own world, or will she be trapped in this depraved world forever? Hopefully somebody out there can help me decide. ;)

KunoichiRogue5

Sounds like fun to me. I could totally get into this kind of fun.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Sand of gaara

Oh very very interesting plot would definitely love to talk to you about this more I have certain directions this can go.

Mr Self Destruct

Is this still available?  I've got an interesting twist I'd like to run by you...