Alphabet Body Parts

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abaddon

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb
"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

Mithlomwen

Zygomatic process.

(Yup had to google it)
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

Abaddon

"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Golguy

Abaddon

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Golguy

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mockingsanity

Beguile's Mistress

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Beguile's Mistress

Abaddon

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Golguy

Abaddon

HockeyGod

Nico

CriminalMinds

Beguile's Mistress