Revenge RP--Extreme (Seeking male character for F/m story)

Started by Pingme, May 29, 2012, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingme

This might be an ambitious first foray on this forum, but I have been wanting to do this RP for a while. Looking at your extreme boards, I am thrilled to see there are some adventurous sorts around these parts.

Here's the set-up:
Carolyn Scott is 29 and has been battling her childhood demons for long enough.  She was repeatedly and thoroughly abused by her older male cousin as a young child and needs to work through that old pain before she can move on. (Only references to the earlier abuse will be made, no actual description of her minor self will be employed as that would be against site rules.) The lingering self-esteem issues and anger, however, will be brought to full fruition.  I would like to play Carolyn.

I need a male character who is willing to be tazered, tied up, beaten, raped, and otherwise humiliated in whatever possible extremes this little scenario can encompass.  I don't care if you are a lord, lady or liege, but the character you write must be male...at first, I would like him to be defiant and insist that she enjoyed what he did to her, but know that she is going to castrate him in the end...or that is her plan, anyway.  Is it possible that his apologies and cries of pain could move her?  Does something happen in the course of the RP to create a paradigm shift and her anger turns to something else? 

Please PM me if you are interesed.

Also, I realize I don't have much of a history here, so I will just say that I do prefer to have involved stories with setting, characterization and other elements that carry the writing just as fully as sexual elements.  I am, unfortunately, a slow poster.  I can promise once a week or more, and will always let you know if I am away.  I travel quite a bit to areas where there be dragons, so to speak, and Internet can be non-existent at times. 

This idea is taken...thanks for your interest everyone!
"I do get called a bitch quite often. What I do NOT get called is pushover, stupid, sweetheart, dear or doormat. Works for me."
-- Rebecca M.

Ons