The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Hmm, this is a puzzler.  Perhaps you just want your hat stolen!

MiaFire

Hm, or you like trying to figure out puzzles or you like things very clear. -smiles-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mr Bigglesworth

I do enjoy puzzles, I have a feeling that the missing piece fell under the table in this case.  I will keep searching.

Autumn52

Makes me want to 'just say Yes'
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Has eyes that makes me want to know where the nearest dragon is, so I can make a tiara for her out of the dragon's collarbones.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Seems to have a violent streak. *hides her dragon from him*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Is soft and beautiful, without a violent streak.

MiaFire

-

Dahling

MiaFire

-

Mordred

Does know how to strike a pose or two in the most alluring way. There is a wee bit 'o blue missing, however. Although I might be saying that because the application of that stuff nudges me in that biased direction. :P
*See Pillory*

Zipporah

Makes me think about men with their faces painted with woad going into battle.

Mordred

Knows the cheekiest.. way to wear a dress. And cheeky.. is quite nice.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Is quite fond of cheeky ladies

Mordred

Tempts me into thinking she can be quite cheeky as well, when she puts that lovely mind to it.
*See Pillory*

Amy Liz

Should quit smoking as there seems to have some bluish side-effects on his skin!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Has some heels I'd *really* like to steal...

Insanityenviesme

makes me wonder if he should invite her to model for him too
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Thinks his lap could be a good place to sit.

Insanityenviesme

is so innocent yet sorely tempting
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Doesn't look innocent at all!

Insanityenviesme

has astute powers of observation :P
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Has a cheeky sense of humor. :P

Insanityenviesme

has honed her observational skills to pin point precision!! :P
Moments of Sanity